What's new

Assam not to be allowed to be part of Bangladesh: Gogoi

Finally ur brain have started working but no we want neither pakistan nor bangladesh to be part of India...& for ur kind information its not hindu India its just India...cozz we are Indians first then hindu,muslimxyz

Couldn't have said it better myself.

good
why should any indian state be allowed to be a part of any other country??
and why Bangladesh wants assam anyways dont they have enough problems of their own?
let them handle there own part first

The foundation of Indian intervention an perhaps annextion of Bangladesh is being laid..AL will be too happy to oblige.

we could have done it when we had 90 thousand prisoners of war from ur country... in just 13 days we won a whole country the war started from 3rd dec1971 t& ended on 16th dec 1971 a world record...instead we humbly gave back land to people which originally belongs...

we could have done it when we had 90 thousand prisoners of war from ur country... in just 13 days we won a whole country the war started from 3rd dec1971 t& ended on 16th dec 1971 a world record...instead we humbly gave back land to people which originally belongs...

unfortunately you forgot to mention the number of sacrifices that were made from march to December. The number of guerrilla war we had to do and the fact that Pakistani forces were almost exhausted by our continuous skirmishes. During that time even a farmer carried out guerrilla missions. You came here to win a war which was not yours in the first place. We do appreciate your help at that time but its quite clear that we would have won anyways with someone helping or not. So stop bragging 'bout it. Its annoying sometimes.

The ethinic Assamese and the Tribes hate the Bangladeshis to the core.

Yep. Ask any Assamese, he will describe Bangladeshis in the most hateful terms. But you cannot blame them. If millions of people were invading your home, stealing your jobs, stretching resources, threatening security, etc., you would hate them also.

The ethinic Assamese and the Tribes hate the Bangladeshis to the core.

Perhaps because they are becoming minority and Muslim becoming majority. I support Bangladeshi Muslims migrating to Assam and accelerate the Muslim dominance. We have moral right to free our Muslim brother and low caste Hindus from high caste Hindus.

Yep. Ask any Assamese, he will describe Bangladeshis in the most hateful terms. But you cannot blame them. If millions of people were invading your home, stealing your jobs, stretching resources, threatening security, etc., you would hate them also.

well the assamese rebel groups sure doesn love indians do they?

Perhaps because they are becoming minority and Muslim becoming majority. I support Bangladeshi Muslims migrating to Assam and accelerate the Muslim dominance. We have moral right to free our Muslim brother and low caste Hindus from high caste Hindus.

:rofl::rofl:

Assam is Indian part.

So what right you have ???

Those illegal migrates are still their because of cheap politics of congress

So hope you can understand the reality

If thats would be the case then they would have been deported long ago.... assam is a under developed n poor region... there is no reason bd people will go at that place illegally....

Hey joker, before calling Assam undeveloped and poor, compare it to your own paradise of 'Bananadesh', with its astounding $600 GDP per capita.

No wonder millions of Banglas migrate to India, but almost no Indians migrate to Bangladesh.

unfortunately you forgot to mention the number of sacrifices that were made from march to December. The number of guerrilla war we had to do and the fact that Pakistani forces were almost exhausted by our continuous skirmishes. During that time even a farmer carried out guerrilla missions. You came here to win a war which was not yours in the first place. We do appreciate your help at that time but its quite clear that we would have won anyways with someone helping or not. So stop bragging 'bout it. Its annoying sometimes.

I like bangladeshis cozz i have many bd friends in India & online...we always appreciated the guerilla war carried out by them but u should also know that Indian was the only country in the world(against all odds) that had supported , trained & armed bd guerillas...without it the rebellion would have easily crushed...look at the baluch rebellion if India would have armed & trained them then there would have been a new nation
I salute both Indian & bangladeshi martyrs who gave life for there respective countries...

No body denied the sacrifices made by the Mukti bahini.

But even then without Indian Arms and Training you stood no chance against the well-trained Wet Pakistanis.
You were fighting for months without getting anywhere and it was that extra bit of Indian assistance that took you to the target.

We do have Bragging rights there.

Hey joker, before calling Assam undeveloped and poor, compare it to your own paradise of 'Bananadesh', with its astounding $600 GDP per capita.

No wonder millions of Banglas migrate to India, but almost no Indians migrate to Bangladesh.

No buddy all BD members in this forum are billionaires that why they calling Indian people poor

I think you dnt know that :lol::lol:

LMAO. I hope your government doesn't have this same attitude, it might cost your country its sovereignty.

The Middle Ages are over dude. You have no moral right to do anything. Worry about your own country, and we'll worry about ours.

Then dont blame the Tribes when another Nelli massacre take place. If this is your thinking then such incidents are needed to keep you guys in place. Also with these kida attitude these ppl cry through their rear when BSF shoots down some illegal migrant. Perhap BSF is doing the apt thing.

p.s.: When did you start caring about infidel Hindus ??

well the assamese rebel groups sure doesn love indians do they?

Thats why the common Assamese doesnt love these faker rebel groups who change their names to Muslims and live like women in neighbouring countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom