What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such incidents will happen again and again because people have no fear of law enforcement authorities...WHY? because law enforcement authorities are always in the pockets of our ruling elite class bastards...Even an SHO cannot be posted in a particular area without the consent of the MNA or MPA of that area...Bureaucracy has just become a toy in the hands of upper ruling class. So as a result we are witnessing the worst era ever in the history of Pakistan where anybody from anywhere can take life of anyone without having a fear of LAW which has just become a joke in our country. I can bet that such incidents can happen in any part of our country with its unlimited amount of intensity of devastating proportion. Not to mention our unrecognizable damaged international face who is struggling to have any positive name......Though i don't like Hassan Nisar but i agree with his saying... " Our society now need an acid bath to get rid of all its illnesses." But who is gonna do it???:undecided::undecided:

Mate, what specifics do you want from me? The version exported from KSA, tailor made to counter the "Shia Iran" threat did not have any niceties in it, or did it?

Salient features of Wahabism:

1. Anyone not following "Al-Haza-Tul-Sunnah" is an infidel
2. Shia is an infidel needs to be killed.
3. Barelvi is an infidel needs to be killed
............................ You know what, I don't need to get into any of that crap, you know very well from where I'm coming from.

What do you mean "virulent" kind not taught in KSA, obviously not taught in KSA. The version present in Pakistan is like a tailor made virus vectored to kill certain perceived threats by foreign powers to safeguard their interests.

If Wahhabism in KSA doesn't have these aspects, then the problematic items are, as you explained, added on in a custom-made version for Pakistan.

Now, if the Iranians countered with their version of Shia Islam, tailor made for Pakistan, which included things like "Sunnis are kaffir", would it be any more acceptable?

Of course not.

Clearly, what we are objecting to are the specific items you mentioned, regardless of what ideology they are packaged with. I would expand the list to include anything which preaches intolerance of women, specific ethnicities, etc.

Are we going to start a different campaign for every ideology which serves as a Trojan horse for these nefarious ideas?

Why not zero in and focus on the virus itself rather than the carrier?

Oh bhai reinnn deiii teraaa pataaa nahin kisss tarhaan kee Wahabiyooon se palaaa paraa haiii but I've know enough of them to know that they go 'Bidah.....bidah' but they don't force you to even listen to them never mind actually go ape-sh*t on your ***** !

Even my brothers are wahabi and their friends too..and u know humhre ghr may niaz b hoti .They dn't impose anythng on us. and they have many shia friends too.

and my would be bhabi is shia :rofl: :rofl:

Salient features of Wahabism:

1. Anyone not following "Al-Haza-Tul-Sunnah" is an infidel
2. Shia is an infidel needs to be killed.
3. Barelvi is an infidel needs to be killed

Oh Crap i better hide i fill all three of the requirements.

Woh tuuu Tableeghii Jamaat waleiii hoteiii hain naaa ? :what:

The ones with the Green Pagriis, those oiled hair combed sleekly back & a miswaaak positioned right in their front pocket ! :undecided:
Every sect has its own tablighi jamat , but green turban guys are only of Barelvi sects .

Because your brothers are educated, and so are most of the posters here on the forum... but that's like 5% of Pakistan's population who can make an educated guess that certain aspects of a religion are not right. Now what about rest of the 95% wahabiz living in little towns and villages.. they are all DEMENTED...
@Armstrong.

Even my brothers are wahabi and their friends too..and u know humhre ghr may niaz b hoti .They dn't impose anythng on us. and they have many shia friends too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this thread was about Pakistan , trying to derail the thread ???Your wired name's colour doesn't deserve to be light green.

Yes indeed it is about Pakistan but seems the saffron smoke got into your eyes and you have drifted into some justice's fan club.

If Wahhabism in KSA doesn't have these aspects, then the problematic items are, as you explained, added on in a custom-made version for Pakistan.

Now, if the Iranians countered with their version of Shia Islam, tailor made for Pakistan, which included things like "Sunnis are kaffir", would it be any more acceptable?

Of course not.

Clearly, what we are objecting to are the specific items you mentioned, regardless of what ideology they are packaged with. I would expand the list to include anything which preaches intolerance of women, specific ethnicities, etc.

Are we going to start a different campaign for every ideology which serves as a Trojan horse for these nefarious ideas?

Why not zero in and focus on the virus itself rather than the carrier?

Actually didn't the Sipha-e-Muhammadi & the Tehrek-i-Jaffriya did that in the '90s & even early '00s ? :what:

But your point is valid ! :tup:

Woh tuuu Tableeghii Jamaat waleiii hoteiii hain naaa ? :what:

The ones with the Green Pagriis, those oiled hair combed sleekly back & a miswaaak positioned right in their front pocket ! :undecided:

One Tableeghi Jamaat which have their annual concert in Raiwind, Parrots have their annual concert in Multan, Deobandis have in Muridkay.

Because your brothers are educated, and so are most of the posters here on the forum... but that's like 5% of Pakistan's population who can make an educated guess that certain aspects of a religion are not right. Now what about rest of the 95% wahabiz living in little towns and villages.. they are all DEMENTED...
@Armstrong.
Lolz Ahle-hadith(sunnis) theirselves are 5 to 8% of Pakistani population .

such incidents are done by not local people but by the power full land mafia groups to capture the land around such incidents happend in karachi in Bolton Market , At raiwind by the power ful people they use sentiments of people for their own use .

Exactly thats whats going on

More like a Garden Gnome variety ! :rofl:

But nah yaaar I'm serious I've known some of them to be pretty....pretty decent chaps & remarkably progressive. I'm sure there are elements therein who go apeshIt on others but then again which of our sects don't have them ?

Hyperion has no idea what fish or cookie he is on about.
Wahabi is a very generalized term,and it was originally conceived in SaudiArabia by a well known spiritualist 'imam abdul wahab saqafi'.
Saudia is shafai in fiqah jurisdiction and wahabi only in a sense that they oppose bowing to graves.....a concept reintroduced by imam abdul wahab saqafi in his time,as back then bowing to shrines was pandemic.
There was no militant ideology back then and there isnt today either under the blanket term 'wahabi'.

Lat Hyperion has his fun and try noy to engage in his jibberish.

@Armstrong.

Really ? And what makes you extrapolate whatever anecdotal evidence that you've gathered over the years & right-off an entire sect of people ?

Dude, I've met my fair share of them to know that all of this labeling doesn't have that much of an element of truth in them as the scapegoat they are made out to be !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom