What's new

Mob targets temples, gurdwaras in Pak over alleged blasphemy

No many times the person is killed on the spot so because even a very bad Muslim who drinks alchoal is a womanizer and do other major sins even in front of him you will insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their are really high chances he will kill you right on the spot and in many cases people are also punished by Judiciary but this crime is very few or done by really very very very very few people its only west who highlights this to do false propaganda

Actually

Its been used as a loop hole. . or a weak link in the system . .

you see.. . we south Asians take Religion very seriously . . and our emotional nature acts as a catalyst.

whenever we hear about anything bad happening related to our faith we lose our calm and start passing on the judgements without thinking about the consequences.

and every smart chap knows about it.

People use it as a tool . . a cover up sometimes.

Indian Muslims who want to go to Pakistan are either graduates of Hafiz Saeed University, ignorant, brainwashed or unemployed/financially weak who think all their problems will be solved once they land in Pakistan.
Hehe, reminds me of the tremendous rallies of Owaisi and the huge applause he still gets there :D But let's leave it for now.

Just some random kid.
kid? :mad:
You communal RSS Internet Hindu

j/k

Do whatever you like to do with your countrymen. Forceful swap or whatever. Not surprised with your point of view. :)

What about Burmese way? :P :smitten::smitten::smitten:

By the way I am gandhian, "Kill the sin, not sinner" :P .. Once in doscussion PazPak suggested me to revert all Indian Muslim to there original religion :P

Unlike Pakistani Indian Muslims are converted Muslims..

Whats your take on this :pdf:

Are you serious?

Sikhism was founded in pakistan punjab , how can you expect them to leave ? moreover the most sacred nankana sahib shrine is in pakistani punjab.

Than what should I expact? Getting them killed. Guadalajara and temple attacked?

Actually

Its been used as a loop hole. . or a weak link in the system . .

you see.. . we south Asians take Religion very seriously . . and our emotional nature acts as a catalyst.

whenever we hear about anything bad happening related to our faith we lose our calm and start passing on the judgements without thinking about the consequences.

and every smart hap knows about it.

People use it as a tool . . a cover up sometimes.
Its not South Asia it happens every where same reaction is shown by Muslims all around the world no matter from what ethnicity they belong the moment you abuse or insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their are really very high chances that if you are around Muslims either you will get killed or really badly hurt

As expected,you dont have statistics to base your claim as most of the Pakistanis here.Read my post again and figure what i asked for.
Targeting Hindu girls for rape – The Express Tribune

Prove what. There are dozens of news emerging everyday from India of rape and child abuse.
As for the article I stopped reading after her reference to 1971. Not interested in this paid sh!t. Again nobody support rape in our society.

Its not South Asia it happens every where same reaction is shown by Muslims all around the world no matter from what ethnicity they belong the moment you abuse or insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their are really very high chances that if you are around Muslims either you will get killed or really badly hurt

two things . .
1) i am a guy :coffee:

2) i was talking in context of every religion.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom