What's new

Mob targets temples, gurdwaras in Pak over alleged blasphemy

Prove what. There are dozens of news emerging everyday from India of rape and child abuse.
I can also post news from Pakistan daily but moderators lock those threads and they have made this rule that foreigners cant post negative social news and not to mention that your logic is totally flawed.
As for the article I stopped reading after her reference to 1971. Not interested in this paid sh!t. Again nobody support rape in our society.
PAKISTAN: Jihad to convert Hindu girls to Islam rages on — Asian Human Rights Commission

What about Burmese way? :P :smitten::smitten::smitten:

By the way I am gandhian, "Kill the sin, not sinner" :P .. Once in doscussion PazPak suggested me to revert all Indian Muslim to there original religion :P

Unlike Pakistani Indian Muslims are converted Muslims..

Whats your take on this :pdf:

Your country. Do whatever you like to do.

You are a man of Misconception. This is one of that.

Misconception about what?

I can also post news from Pakistan daily but moderators lock those threads and they have made this rule that foreigners cant post negative social news and not to mention that your logic is totally flawed.

PAKISTAN: Jihad to convert Hindu girls to Islam rages on — Asian Human Rights Commission

Should I post more horrific reports from Muzaffarnagar? Again we don't believe in rapes like Indians.

And I can also post news daily from India. It is the mods who have stopped me.

The one you show in your post.

Explain please.

@Areesh

Your post.

We all are Bhookha Nangs. You are not from US.

We have crores of illigal bangladehis living in India. We can certainly feed few lakh Hindus.

Don't you think you already have enough bhooka nangas in India that you are asking for more from Pakistan and BD.

Should I post more horrific reports from Muzaffarnagar?
We were discussing about "Does society supports rape of Hindu girls in Pakistan" although if there are any reports that suggest that "Society supports rape of Muslim girls in India" i will surely want to look into it.
And I can also post news daily from India. It is the mods who have stopped me.
Err you seem to forget the arguments you make,read my post again and figure why i said that.

The protection of our minorities is the responsibility of the Pakistani Government. PMLN should shoulder its responsibility effectively and will be held accountable.

The Indians on this thread suggesting that they leave and come back to their 'motherland', you haven't a clue. That IS their motherland. They lived there thousands of years before any qureshi, esfahani, tabrizi, siddiqui migrated there (within the past 900 years mostly). Also can hindu's here imagine if Varanasi was in Pakistan, or Bodh Gaya for the Buddhists. Nankana Sahib is virtually a Mecca for the Sikhs. Its one of the great tragedies that they and the Hindus were ethnically cleansed from their native land of several thousand years, to be replaced by Pathan, Baloch, Siddiqui, Awan, Arain type farangi migrants.

@Areesh

Your post.

We all are Bhookha Nangs. You are not from US.

We have crores of illigal bangladehis living in India. We can certainly feed few lakh Hindus.

Never said all of you are bhooka nanga. But still the number is huge. And no. Not all of them are BD immigrants.

The Indians on this thread suggesting that they leave and come back to their 'motherland', you haven't a clue. That IS their motherland. They lived there thousands of years before any qureshi, esfahani, tabrizi, siddiqui migrated there (within the past 900 years mostly). Also can hindu's here imagine if Varanasi was in Pakistan, or Bodh Gaya for the Buddhists. Nankana Sahib is virtually a Mecca for the Sikhs. Its one of the great tragedies that they and the Hindus were ethnically cleansed from their native land of several thousand years, to be replaced by Pathan, Baloch, Siddiqui, Awan, Arain type farangi migrants.

All you quotted are converted Hindus. Watch the video of Hasan Nisar. How they changed the surname etc. As per Hasan Nisar 99% Pakistanis are Hindu converts.

We were discussing about "Does society supports rape of Hindu girls in Pakistan" although if there are any reports that suggest that "Society supports rape of Muslim girls in India" i will surely want to look into it.

The rapes happen openly in the riots and the culprits rarely are convicted. That's fact. I am sure I don't need to prove that. You also know that.

Err you seem to forget the arguments you make,read my post again and figure why i said that.
Nope. I know why you said that. Just saying that r@pes are a very major issue in India.

Did I ever say that?

That is why I call you a man of misconception. What ever is there in your mind, you think that others want to say that only.

You have loads of bhooka nangas. You should care about them first. Enough said.

Not here to prove my personality to you. Just saying that you are not much different than us.

All you quotted are converted Hindus. Watch the video of Hasan Nisar. How they changed the surname etc. As per Hasan Nisar 99% Pakistanis are Hindu converts.

I don't care what they are. They can claim to be Martians for all I care, but they have nothing to do with Dharmic culture which is native to the subcontinent. Sikhs were one of the very few Dharmic people who put fierce resistance without compromise against encroachment on their native lands. But they were politically outwitted by Angrez and skeleton looking Gujarati called Jinn-ah. They are simple people, thats why despite enemity with Pathans they could recognize their valor and courage for what it was. Same can't be said for Punjabi mussalman however, who found security in numbers and under umbrella of British to rape defenseless women and children to death.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom