What's new

Mob targets temples, gurdwaras in Pak over alleged blasphemy

Dude, you can't keep India out of your head while discussing anything. can you ?

Any rough figures ?

And why India should be kept out of it. When Indians are ready to accept Pakistanis as refugees then India is bound to come in the discussion.

Prove it!!!
Rapes are forced on minorities and supported by society in Pakistan.

Prove what? R@pe is like an epidemic in India.

And nobody in the society supports rape. Muslim or non muslim or whatever.

A swap?? What makes you think that Indian Muslims would want to go to Pakistan?? Except maybe some delusional Kashmiris who think Pakistan is a heaven.
Well....many do....and Kashmiris - not so much :( :unsure:
In any case - the number is more than 2 million ...
Prove what? R@pe is like an epidemic in India.
And nobody in the society supports rape. Muslim or non muslim or whatever.
"R@pe is like an epidemic in India." - :crazy:

What those who commit Blasphemy no most are wrong accused many times its property issue and some times other issues

So the actual sinners roam free ?

BTW is it because of the police only or the witnesses also do not cooperate ?

Thats delusional, silly, weird and inhuman.

I have a better solution. Pakistan and Bangladesh become developed nation (Like Swtzerland and Germany). Then all Indian Muslim will run to Pakistan (For better life)..

Pakistani idiots (Politicians) are keeping Pakistan poor so that Indian Muslims don't get benefited.

So the actual sinners roam free ?

BTW is it because of the police only or the witnesses also do not cooperate ?
No many times the person is killed on the spot so because even a very bad Muslim who drinks alchoal is a womanizer and do other major sins even in front of him you will insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW their are really high chances he will kill you right on the spot and in many cases people are also punished by Judiciary but this crime is very few or done by really very very very very few people its only west who highlights this to do false propaganda

Well....many do....and Kashmiris - not so much :( :unsure:
In any case - the number is more than 2 million ...

Indian Muslims who want to go to Pakistan are either graduates of Hafiz Saeed University, ignorant, brainwashed or unemployed/financially weak who think all their problems will be solved once they land in Pakistan.

I have a better solution. Pakistan and Bangladesh become developed nation (Like Swtzerland and Germany). Then all Indian Muslim will run to Pakistan (For better life)..

Pakistani idiots (Politicians) are keeping Pakistan poor so that Indian Muslims don't get benefited.

Very good thinking.

At least I am not among those who annihilated and arbazied western India. And moreover Pakistan is Sole defender of Islam, I am sure Pakistan will give asylum to Indian Muslims...:p:

Or wait, They are still called Mohazir :devil:

Do whatever you like to do with your countrymen. Forceful swap or whatever. Not surprised with your point of view. :)

Back
Top Bottom