What's new

Mob targets temples, gurdwaras in Pak over alleged blasphemy

.Nope. I know why you said that. Just saying that r@pes are a very major issue in India.
Yeah its a major issue in India although India is one of the countries who have lowest per capita rapes in the world.

All you quotted are converted Hindus. Watch the video of Hasan Nisar. How they changed the surname etc. As per Hasan Nisar 99% Pakistanis are Hindu converts.

That includes Hasan Nisar as well I think.

Yeah its a major issue in India although India is one of the countries who have lowest per capita rapes in the world.

So you accept that minority women are openly raped during riots and mostly the culprits are never prosecuted according to the law.

So you accept that minority women are openly raped during riots and mostly the culprits are never prosecuted according to the law.
Yeah there are many reasons for that like lack of evidence and also womens are killed after being raped and those who survive refuse to speak out fearing shame and rejection from society.

47350671.jpg

Are your flags displayed correctly??

BTW i thought 72 virgins thing was banned here...

Don't you think you already have enough bhooka nangas in India that you are asking for more from Pakistan and BD.

Anyways good to see the police keeping things in control. Hopefully everyone would be safe and elders of both sides would settle it out soon.

Are you saying hindus in pakistan are bhookas and nangas? Though we know, your saying just vindicate it.

here we go again, another thread on the same topic... :lazy:
Merge plzzz

This can not be an excuse.. This is a major issue in India. We will eradicate crime against women.

The Bad thing is "In India crime against women is happening", The good thing is "People are getting aware and judiciary is taking strict Action"...

All you quotted are converted Hindus. Watch the video of Hasan Nisar. How they changed the surname etc. As per Hasan Nisar 99% Pakistanis are Hindu converts.

Hari Bhai, 100% Muslims are converted Muslim.. 1500 year ago there was no Muslim...

Hindus never get killed in thousand unlike Muslims in India, so no they will survive but the question is will Muslim survive in Idia once the mass murderer becomes prime murderer
I am not talking about your dreams but the reality.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom