What's new

Mob targets Christian locality in Gujranwala ‘for disrespecting Islam

So you are saying Hindus actively riot in Pakistan? Heck they don't even riot in BD where their nos are much higher.

Since its not their numbers as you claim, then are you saying they are just peaceful? :)

When did I say they riot. I said in response to you that in some regions the Hindu vote counts.
This is the case specially in Sindh where it is interesting to note 8.5% of the total population is Hindu.

You were arguing their numbers were too few to make any difference overall. On the district level I would say it is untrue but on the level of provincial and national level you are right. Their vote does not make a huge difference. The best option for Pakistani Hindus is to vouch for secular nationalists. No one is more tolerant than the nationalist.

Yet how easily the police arrest liberal figures here in Pakistan. They are an institution that belongs to us but we should point out its mistakes. Why they failed to protect our minority communities. I will have to bow my head in shame when I meet a Pakistani Christian because the majority (sunnis) have failed minorities bitterly.

When did I say they riot. I said in response to you that in some regions the Hindu vote counts.
This is the case specially in Sindh where it is interesting to note 8.5% of the total population is Hindu.

You were arguing their numbers were too few to make any difference overall. On the district level I would say it is untrue but on the level of provincial and national level you are right. Their vote does not make a huge difference. The best option for Pakistani Hindus is to vouch for secular nationalists. No one is more tolerant than the nationalist.
Nationalists are biggest gangsters in Pakistan they have their own mafias and private armies and involved in most of the blood shed specially in sindh and Baluchistan

Back
Top Bottom