What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear friend, we understand each other perfectly, however, we have the following problem:

You are suggesting that we fix it surgically? Isn't it? Tell me how??? 5% of our people can make an educated guess, i.e. the population living in the big cities, what about the wahabi-infected-uneductaed population living in villages, what about them? Will they EVEN understand your logic, you counter their point and at the drop of a hat will declare you an "infidel"

No brother, I don't agree with your logic of *****-footing it. A much harsher route where the "blame" has to be shifted to a foreign nation en-masse will work, and it has to be done pretty fast to save our nation...

It's no longer a debate of who is wrong, who is right, it's about national interests and anything goes. My idea is to flood the TV channels to spread the propaganda against KSA and how our nation fell from the grace of Allah, and then approach it with an iron hand, have a few thousand executions of Wahabiz (LeJ etc etc) live on TV, couple it with reverse-brain-washing campaigns and you might stabilize... else we are just waiting for the inevitable, for me at least, it's unthinkable, without at least getting my hand dirty...

If Wahhabism in KSA doesn't have these aspects, then the problematic items are, as you explained, added on in a custom-made version for Pakistan.

Now, if the Iranians countered with their version of Shia Islam, tailor made for Pakistan, which included things like "Sunnis are kaffir", would it be any more acceptable?

Of course not.

Clearly, what we are objecting to are the specific items you mentioned, regardless of what ideology they are packaged with. I would expand the list to include anything which preaches intolerance of women, specific ethnicities, etc.

Are we going to start a different campaign for every ideology which serves as a Trojan horse for these nefarious ideas?

Why not zero in and focus on the virus itself rather than the carrier?

Even my brothers are wahabi and their friends too..and u know humhre ghr may niaz b hoti .They dn't impose anythng on us. and they have many shia friends too.

and my would be bhabi is shia :rofl: :rofl:

Wahabi key gher mein nayaz?
Hmmmm...thats new.

True Muslims at work

Police officer Multan Khan said the incident started Friday when a young Muslim man accused the Christian man of committing blasphemy.

A large crowd from a nearby mosque went to the Christian man’s home on Friday night and Khan said police took the man into custody to try to pacify the crowd.

Fearing for their safety, hundreds of Christian families fled the area overnight.

Khan said the mob returned on Saturday and began ransacking Christian homes and setting them on fire.

So where is the man who falsely accused? Is he in protective custody? is his house burned down yet? and if not why not? for answers we turn to safriz the spokes person for the ''TRUE MUSLIMS''.

Mate, you and I are going to be here on the forum for a year more at-least. Save this post of yours, and I'll answer it in December 2013. Deal?

Really ? And what makes you extrapolate whatever anecdotal evidence that you've gathered over the years & right-off an entire sect of people ?

Dude, I've met my fair share of them to know that all of this labeling doesn't have that much of an element of truth in them as the scapegoat they are made out to be !

By the way who is this @Cent4??? He is thanking EVERY viewpoint... stop it dude, you're making me uncomfortable... I am god's wahabi soldier, I shall declare you an infidel poster pretty soon... :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, you and I are going to be here on the forum for a year more at-least. Save this post of yours, and I'll answer it in December 2013. Deal?

Waisee look at the photograph above those bearded babooons have a full beard; every bearded Wahabi I met shave off the moustaches ! :undecided:

Police officer Multan Khan said the incident started Friday when a young Muslim man accused the Christian man of committing blasphemy.

A large crowd from a nearby mosque went to the Christian man’s home on Friday night and Khan said police took the man into custody to try to pacify the crowd.

Fearing for their safety, hundreds of Christian families fled the area overnight.

Khan said the mob returned on Saturday and began ransacking Christian homes and setting them on fire.

So where is the man who falsely accused? Is he in protective custody? is his house burned down yet? and if not why not? for answers we turn to safriz the spokes person for the ''TRUE MUSLIMS''.

Multan Khan??? :blink:

Do you want to check in their Shalwars as well?? See, the mindset already troubles you, you just have to givein to it wholeheartedly... Wake up my soldier, go do God's and al-Wahabs work, lest it's too late... :D

Waisee look at the photograph above those bearded babooons have a full beard; every bearded Wahabi I met shave off the moustaches ! :undecided:

Would Peshawar Khan please your eminence? :P

Multan Khan??? :blink:

So, those are Barelvis, I thought the ones who are found on Drarbars doing dhamal on one leg.

Those are 'sufis' not necessarily barailwis..
Barailwis are the followers of the 'ishq-rasool' (PBUH) Ideology of Imam Ahmed Raza khan barailvi.

lets refrain from trolling .this is a sensitive thread lets be mature fellow indians.
@topic..its sad to see such violence is increasing in pakistan it may be because of just political motives but if this continues im afraid things cud get worse..hope ur govt takes control of the situation soon..ur army is capable of taking care of terrorists but for the endorsement of ur politicians..hope things get better

By the way who is this @Cent4??? He is thanking EVERY viewpoint... stop it dude, you're making me uncomfortable... I am god's wahabi soldier, I shall declare you an infidel poster pretty soon... :omghaha:

Dude I am a normal Dude who respects views of everybody and in my view if we don't do that then it won't be long when we change into the specific people we are condemning here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are suggesting that we fix it surgically? Isn't it? Tell me how???

Educate people that all Pakistanis have equal rights, man or woman, Shia, Sunni and non-Muslim.
Educate them that the state, and only the state, has the right to enforce law and no maulvi can issue fatwas to break the law.

Focus on these basic concepts and any negative ideology -- Arabian, Iranian or American -- will be thwarted. It will also future-proof us against any new ideology that is dreamt up in whatever corner of the world.

The last thing you want to do is to attack Islam in any form.
It will backfire and help the extremists like you won't believe.

My idea is to flood the TV channels to spread the propaganda against KSA

We should do nothing of the sort. Our people go, will go, and want to go, for umrah and hajj to KSA. We can ill afford to make new enemies. If specific individuals in KSA are funding these schools, then the best way is to choke the stream at our end where we have the most control.

Dude, I was just pulling your leg so that you post a comment... :D

Dude I am a normal Dude who respects views of everybody and in my view if we don't do that then it won't be long when we change into the specific people we are condemning here.

So, those are Barelvis, I thought the ones who are found on Drarbars doing dhamal on one leg.
Yea , Actually those use spiritualism as politics are ordinary Barelvis , A proper and well informed person of this sect holds different view on dhamaal that they usually do outside darbars.

Mate you are in idealist. You say education and to educate? 50 odd years and where are we exactly? Or is it a pun that I didn't get??? :blink:

Educate people that all Pakistanis have equal rights, man or woman, Shia, Sunni and non-Muslim.
Educate them that the state, and only the state, has the right to enforce law and no maulvi can issue fatwas to break the law.

Focus on these basic concepts and any negative ideology -- Arabian, Iranian or American -- will be thwarted. It will also future-proof us against any new ideology that is dreamt up in whatever corner of the world.

The last thing you want to do is to attack Islam in any form.
It will backfire and help the extremists like you won't believe.

We should do nothing of the sort. Our people go, will go, and want to go, for umrah and hajj to KSA. We can ill afford to make new enemies. If specific individuals in KSA are funding these schools, then the best way is to choke the stream at our end where we have the most control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom