What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
No god ever say kill others... rob your neighbors ..... Jesus,Allah every one said be good and do good...... but we are" live bad and do bad"....

It was reported on geo news that there is personal issues were going on between two people ..So basically it is not relatd with the religion...

That is possible but they did make use of religion to further their issues & in the process muddied the name of Pakistan & Islam ! They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law & maybe a tad bit more.

Mate, what specifics do you want from me? The version exported from KSA, tailor made to counter the "Shia Iran" threat did not have any niceties in it, or did it?

Salient features of Wahabism:

1. Anyone not following "Al-Haza-Tul-Sunnah" is an infidel
2. Shia is an infidel needs to be killed.
3. Barelvi is an infidel needs to be killed
............................ You know what, I don't need to get into any of that crap, you know very well from where I'm coming from.

What do you mean "virulent" kind not taught in KSA, obviously not taught in KSA. The version present in Pakistan is like a tailor made virus vectored to kill certain perceived threats by foreign powers to safeguard their interests.

What to do about it. Your solution seems to be: Let's not discuss it, as it might offend our "friends"???? Be gone with that logic, times for niceties have long passed, it's time to speak the truth, facts, open unadulterated discussion is need of the moment.

If there are specific aspects of Wahhabism which are responsible for this mindset, then let's debate them. However, attacking Wahhabism should not be a license to attack Arab culture as a whole or Arabs as a people.

For me, this is a law and order issue more than a Wahhabi issue. KSA is Wahhabi, but you don't see people there acting this way. If this violence was inherent in Wahhabi ideology, we should be seeing it all over KSA.

You may be right, and this could be a virulent form of Wahhabism not taught within KSA, but let's keep it focused and not attack Arabs as a race, that's my point.

Phir janaab eik dafaaa phir se bataa deiii ke aaap kiyaa kehnaa chaa raheiii theiii ? :what:

Yaar - I was talking about Hari Pagri Walas who frequently use "Meethay Meethay Islami Bhaio" when addressing in gathering normally people call them parrots.

That is possible but they did make use of religion to further their issues & in the process muddied the name of Pakistan & Islam ! They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law & maybe a tad bit more.

Ofcourse they should be punished.. Their should be no option for their insensitive act..

Yaar - I was talking about Hari Pagri Walas who frequently use "Meethay Meethay Islami Bhaio" when addressing in gathering normally people call them parrots.

Woh tuuu Tableeghii Jamaat waleiii hoteiii hain naaa ? :what:

The ones with the Green Pagriis, those oiled hair combed sleekly back & a miswaaak positioned right in their front pocket ! :undecided:

All are the same. some open Wahabiz, some closet Wahabiz... which one are you? TV lounge variety? :D

Woh tuuu Tableeghii Jamaat waleiii hoteiii hain naaa ? :what:

The ones with the Green Pagriis, those oiled hair combed sleekly back & a miswaaak positioned right in their front pocket ! :undecided:

Mate, what specifics do you want from me? The version exported from KSA, tailor made to counter the "Shia Iran" threat did not have any niceties in it, or did it?

Salient features of Wahabism:

1. Anyone not following "Al-Haza-Tul-Sunnah" is an infidel
2. Shia is an infidel needs to be killed.
3. Barelvi is an infidel needs to be killed
............................ You know what, I don't need to get into any of that crap, you know very well from where I'm coming from.

What do you mean "virulent" kind not taught in KSA, obviously not taught in KSA. The version present in Pakistan is like a tailor made virus vectored to kill certain perceived threats by foreign powers to safeguard their interests.

What to do about it. Your solution seems to be: Let's not discuss it, as it might offend our "friends"???? Be gone with that logic, times for niceties have long passed, it's time to speak the truth, facts, open unadulterated discussion is need of the moment.

Oh bhai reinnn deiii teraaa pataaa nahin kisss tarhaan kee Wahabiyooon se palaaa paraa haiii but I've know enough of them to know that they go 'Bidah.....bidah' but they don't force you to even listen to them never mind actually go ape-sh*t on your ***** !

Wahabi Tour-de-Pakistan is in order for you! :D

Oh bhai reinnn deiii teraaa pataaa nahin kisss tarhaan kee Wahabiyooon se palaaa paraa haiii but I've know enough of them to know that they go 'Bidah.....bidah' but they don't force you to even listen to them never mind actually go ape-sh*t on your ***** !

Haye Allah, let's first remove the biggest Wahabi biggot freeing the terrorist every other day... the Chief Justice of Wahabistan... :D

Zia-ul-Haq kay anday hatch ho rahay hain, aahista aahista.... :P

Ofcourse they should be punished.. Their should be no option for their insensitive act..

All are the same. some open Wahabiz, some closet Wahabiz... which one are you? TV lounge variety? :D

More like a Garden Gnome variety ! :rofl:

But nah yaaar I'm serious I've known some of them to be pretty....pretty decent chaps & remarkably progressive. I'm sure there are elements therein who go apeshIt on others but then again which of our sects don't have them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom