What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Man is falsely accused why are the arresting him? why arent they protecting him? he has done nothing wrong.but yes you are right he was arrested and then mob was allowed to burn down innocent people who have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I ask eye for and Eye justice Wahhabi version before the next jummah prayers all be hanged and necks taken off with a sword for blasphemey.

Trust me they saved his life by arresting him......only if he remains safe in jail until this thing dies down.... but look at the scenario even if he is cleared ( which I hope he should be ) what will his life be afterwords he will never be able to live in the same neighbourhood....All this tabjeeghi and lej are destroying the country.

Absolutely despicable ! :disagree:

Amreekiyoon kee khilaaaf tuuu kuch kar nahin sakteiiii, aapneiiii doo takeiii keh hukmaranooon kooo touuu farigh karvaa nahin sakteiii aur eik community jisss neiii kuch bhiii nahin kiyaaa usss pe tashadoood karteiii haiiin ! Shameless vermin !

I'm glad that a case of vandalism has been registered against them & I do hope that they are made an example of - CJP isss peee bhiii suo moto leii leiiii !

Wow what a serious charge vandalism :hitwall:.

And here we go.... couldn't come up with anything else, therefore we go down the beaten path.... :omghaha:

Well you must have come across the news of wazir scums who are pushtoons....beheading soldiers...
So there you go.....Pushtoons still are at the top of barbaric acts.

Well you must have come across the news of wazir scums who are pushtoons....beheading soldiers...
So there you go.....Pushtoons still are at the top of barbaric acts.

i have seen you bashing pashtuns on many threads.any specific problems with them??

Not now... very busy :butcher:

ummmmmmmm.didnt get you??

Yara, I do truly feel so sad for you.... you are right smack in the middle of all this, yet your head is firmly under the ground... bravo... bravvvvvvvvvvvvvvvo my brother.... :pop:

Oh come on the Wahabis probably didn't do it; the Barelvis are more uptight about the whole Blasphemy thing ! :undecided:

Make amendment in constitution and declare everyone non-Muslims, once for all. Once, there is no sarkari muslaman than there will be no need of blasphemy law, abandon it and introduce new law where hate speech against any belief must be punishable by death & false accuser as well.

Unbelievable ............. Every time i think that is their any humanity left in humans or they have just became an animals who don't have brain or HEART to feel... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom