What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely despicable ! :disagree:

Amreekiyoon kee khilaaaf tuuu kuch kar nahin sakteiiii, aapneiiii doo takeiii keh hukmaranooon kooo touuu farigh karvaa nahin sakteiii aur eik community jisss neiii kuch bhiii nahin kiyaaa usss pe tashadoood karteiii haiiin ! Shameless vermin !

I'm glad that a case of vandalism has been registered against them & I do hope that they are made an example of - CJP isss peee bhiii suo moto leii leiiii !

Your enlightenment is complete. No more work needs to be done.

Just in time for elections.....violence and alleged terror links to punjab are tossed all over the place.
Our politicians are blood sucking vampires who will want to win elections by demeaning the opponent at the cost of mass murdering innocent people.

Says 'bangbros'..
The one who named himself after a pronographic website...

well bhai poor people dont have money but they do have there women and every one knows the plight of hindu and christian women in land of the pure

ok enough of this point scoring if women of all other faiths were in danger there would be no one left stop portraying the few incidents as norm. If you google the numbers you will see that the ratio of the incidents related to muslim women will be greater. Not that I am proud of that either.

and our bangladeshi friends wanted to have blasphemy law in BD..
I am sure this is a personal conflict which has a simple ending for the majoirity community

Women become the first and weakest targets of a religious attack.
mare than 2 million hindu women were raped and killed in punjab and east bengal in 1947 before mahatma went there and then almost same happened to hindu and bengali muslims in 1971 and now after hindus christaians seem to be the latest target so much for land of the pure

This is not a religious attack its a practice match organised by politicians for election preparation who control few misguided, uneducated, unemployed peasants.

I thought the man who allegedly committed blasphemy was arrested a day before these lot mar in order to protect the accused and stop anything like this from happening.

The Man is falsely accused why are the arresting him? why arent they protecting him? he has done nothing wrong.but yes you are right he was arrested and then mob was allowed to burn down innocent people who have done absolutely nothing wrong.

I ask eye for and Eye justice Wahhabi version before the next jummah prayers all be hanged and necks taken off with a sword for blasphemey.

Dude, very true.... "punish the culprits" is no longer viable...

"Punish the enlightened Wahabi mindset", but problem is then 20% of Arabized Pakistan public will need to be sent packing to holy-camel-land. :D

Post #5.

I would have added 'punish the culprits', but why waste time on fantasies?

I think the way my countrymen are converting to Arbistan, the Indian "angle" may soon become the Indian "Angel".... :D

and that too when you firmly believe in the indian 'angle'.:P

The Wahabization of Punjab, under the great leadership of Arba stooges PMLN's Ganja bradrans, following in the footsetps of demon Zia's version of purification of the pure seems to be JUST ABOUT complete. Welcome to the capital of New-Wahabistan.

Congratulations... a glimpse of the New Wahabistan...

Safriz, a counter argument bashing Pashtuns... go ahead :D

Still b.utt hurt?
Are we? ;)

mare than 2 million hindu women were raped and killed in punjab and east bengal in 1947 before mahatma went there and then almost same happened to hindu and bengali muslims in 1971 and now after hindus christaians seem to be the latest target so much for land of the pure

That's a whole different discussion - thankfully people don't seem to be harmed in this attack.

Stop being a sissy, and if you love Quaid truly, go kill a few Wahabiz today! :P

Absolutely despicable ! :disagree:

Amreekiyoon kee khilaaaf tuuu kuch kar nahin sakteiiii, aapneiiii doo takeiii keh hukmaranooon kooo touuu farigh karvaa nahin sakteiii aur eik community jisss neiii kuch bhiii nahin kiyaaa usss pe tashadoood karteiii haiiin ! Shameless vermin !

I'm glad that a case of vandalism has been registered against them & I do hope that they are made an example of - CJP isss peee bhiii suo moto leii leiiii !

Well you must have come across the news of wazir scums who are pushtoons....beheading soldiers...
So there you go.....Pushtoons still are at the top of barbaric acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom