What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sad act, and our government will take strict action

incidents like these in pakistan makes me feel how lucky iam to be born in india..we minorities in india complain for everything .as a indian minority if some hindus burn down chruches or mosque, i wonder this is much better imagine if i was born in pakistan iam sure i would have been blow to smitherins by now..thankgod

Just in time for elections.....violence and alleged terror links to punjab are tossed all over the place.
Our politicians are blood sucking vampires who will want to win elections by demeaning the opponent at the cost of mass murdering innocent people.

incidents like these in pakistan makes me feel how lucky iam to be born in india..we minorities in india complain for everything .as a indian minority if some hindus burn down chruches or mosque, i wonder this is much better imagine if i was born in pakistan iam sure i would have been blow to smitherins by now..thankgod

Says 'bangbros'..
The one who named himself after a pronographic website...

3000 people? how will they divide what they looted amongst themselves?

This is a religious attack not a looting spree.

well bhai poor people dont have money but they do have there women and every one knows the plight of hindu and christian women in land of the pure

The mob attacked the houses in Joseph Colony in Badami Bagh police precincts in the provincial capital following allegations of blasphemy against a Christian man. The man was booked under Section 295-C of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC).

It appeared that the man had been falsely accused of blasphemy but the police was forced to register a case to placate the mob, a local police official said.

Get the accuser hang them by their balls sell what ever they own to compensate the effected and then kill them as per sharia law these bastards want

YOU CAN'T PUNISH THE SON FOR FATHERs SIN AND VICE VERSA <=this obviously applies to followers of Islam so Pakistanis are exempt from this.

3000 people? how will they divide what they looted amongst themselves?

This is a religious attack not a looting spree.

This is not a religious attack its a practice match organised by politicians for election preparation who control few misguided, uneducated, unemployed peasants.

Get the accuser hang them by their balls sell what ever they own to compensate the effected and then kill them as per sharia law these bastards want

YOU CAN'T PUNISH THE SON FOR FATHERs SIN AND VICE VERSA <=this obviously applies to followers of Islam so Pakistanis are exempt from this.

I thought the man who allegedly committed blasphemy was arrested a day before these lot mar in order to protect the accused and stop anything like this from happening.

The Wahabization of Punjab, under the great leadership of Arba stooges PMLN's Ganja bradrans, following in the footsetps of demon Zia's version of purification of the pure seems to be JUST ABOUT complete. Welcome to the capital of New-Wahabistan.

Congratulations... a glimpse of the New Wahabistan...

Safriz, a counter argument bashing Pashtuns... go ahead :D

This is not a religious attack its a practice match organised by politicians for election preparation who control few misguided, uneducated, unemployed peasants.

3000 is not a few misguided mob - but you could be right - they would have been incited with lies about the blasphemy, it's definitely a serious issue.

I have noticed Windjammer you never condemn terrorist even now you are trying to turn this into measuring contest.Fine India has her problems but what do you say to poor Pakistani families who lost their homes cause they are Christians.

How would you like it if Christians in England started burning down Muslim homes and no one came to help? disgusting at every level.
You know, i have never understood the logic, when an incident is merely given merely some lip service of condemnation or a strike is called...do these actions effect the culprits in any way. ??..... in due course it all dies down until something else happens.....I know majority of Pakistani people or against these criminal acts but what actions do we actually take against these scum bags who are hell bent on giving bad name to both Pakistan and Islam......when some brain washed people carried out the 7/7 bombings in London, we were on the streets demonstrating with " Not in our name" banners. I wish my country fellows, the so called silent majority would come out on the streets and demonstrate for the minorities who after all are Pakistani first then anything else after......so please put your words into actions before questioning my morals. !!

@muse where are you... another event as predicted on the enlightened road to Wahabistan..

Today's events for you.

1. Kill the Barelvis
2. Kill the Christians..

Dude, this is happening at light speed, way before I predicted...

@Developereo, your views will be much appreciated..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in time for elections.....violence and alleged terror links to punjab are tossed all over the place.
Our politicians are blood sucking vampires who will want to win elections by demeaning the opponent at the cost of mass murdering innocent people.

What?

Are you blaming PPP for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom