What's new

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable ............. Every time i think that is their any humanity left in humans or they have just became an animals who don't have brain or HEART to feel... :sad:

Some times humans behave worse than animals....

Yara, I do truly feel so sad for you.... you are right smack in the middle of all this, yet your head is firmly under the ground... bravo... bravvvvvvvvvvvvvvvo my brother.... :pop:

Yaaar because I'm in the middle of it & I interact with all sorts of sects on a daily basis I can't fathom from where these d*ck warts are coming from ? On my part most Ahl-e-Hadith (Wahabis) I've met have been pretty decent & ironically progressive guys.

@Hyperion that's not good every time you said Wahabis i don't like it

Some times humans behave worse than animals....

Sometimes....... I don't think so newspapers and television show their violent acts on daily basis

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever heard of the story....Dog has run off with your ear....well it must be exclusive to the subcontinent.
Whether it's blasphemy or conversion....the rumour mongers on both sides of the border are never short of bushiness.
This also happened in India yesterday....but i guess, the word Pakistan is the obsession.

7 injured during attack on Christian prayer house

Mate, as ideologies are part of the problem, then what do you want us to discuss... what should I call a person who follows Wahabi school of thought, Arnold Schwarzenegger? :D

If there are specific aspects of Wahhabism which are responsible for this mindset, then let's debate them. However, attacking Wahhabism should not be a license to attack Arab culture as a whole or Arabs as a people.

For me, this is a law and order issue more than a Wahhabi issue. KSA is Wahhabi, but you don't see people there acting this way. If this violence was inherent in Wahhabi ideology, we should be seeing it all over KSA.

You may be right, and this could be a virulent form of Wahhabism not taught within KSA, but let's keep it focused and not attack Arabs as a race, that's my point.

Ever heard of the story....Dog has run off with your ear....well it must be exclusive to the subcontinent.
Whether it's blasphemy or conversion....the rumour mongers on both sides of the border are never short of bushiness.
This also happened in India yesterday....but i guess, the word Pakistan is the obsession.

7 injured during attack on Christian prayer house

Good job there mate - I was sure that you would have been furiously searching Indian sites for a counter news - looks like you found something.

I am sure that would be soothing for those 400 odd Pakistani christians

Unbelievable ............. Every time i think that is their any humanity left in humans or they have just became an animals who don't have brain or HEART to feel... :sad:

it is rightly said
humans are the most violent animals on earth.they have the tendency to commit the most gruesome of acts.

I dn't know everytime people used name of sect..they are not muslims because muslim can't be that brutal :angry:

Yeah right - specially parrots/meethay meethay Islami bhai (green turban brigade, i don't know the name of sect) can find blasphemy in anything.

Hain...I dunno whether you were being sarcastic or not ? :undecided:

@Hyperion that's not good every time you said Wahabis i don't like it

Sometimes....... I don't think so newspapers and television show their violent acts on daily basis

I think in future we will replace Animals with humans... while insulting others.... my god...murders,bomb blast, raping, cheating.... i am fed up with this news.... that is why i stopped looking news.... better stick to animal planet...

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly.. This has nothing to do with religion .. because for that you need to actually have a working religion, not a broken carcass of what everyone feels like following that season. At the end of the day the cause will be illiteracy and money .. same as always all over the globe.

Mate, as ideologies are part of the problem, then what do you want us to discuss... what should I call a person who follows Wahabi school of thought, Arnold Schwarzenegger? :D

So mr smarty pants...
How much you know about wahabi-ism?
Whats wahabi?

It was reported on geo news that there is personal issues were going on between two people ..So basically it is not relatd with the religion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom