What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

Let me simplify it for you, let's suppose you want to make hand watches, and your neighbor who is a professional in this field learned you how to make it from scratch, as you can at that point collect the raw material and make from them every single part of the watch. Don't you have the technology here?

Another example, the first car was invented in French, yet, if I follow your logic, it's either car-manufacturing countries reinvented the car or they still don't have it's tech as they didn't invent it first...

Now, someone plz shoot me in the head. :suicide2:

BS It means that the factory is installed by the foreigners and made in your country

BS It means that the factory is installed by the foreigners and made in your country

Here is my smart boy, bravo, you nailed it..

clap_clap_aplause_gif_879.gif

...Hmm..Who am I kidding, you won't even get this sarcasm, so

Ladies and gentlemen put your feet together as a sign of recognition of the unbelievable level of this guy's dumbness and stupidity.. @Yzd Khalifa you like* this guy, so you do it first :pop:

Oh and BTW, to avoid any misunderstanding by our friend @elis by "ike" I mean "look down".

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me simplify it for you, let's suppose you want to make hand watches, and your neighbor who is a professional in this field learned you how to make it from scratch, as you can at that point collect the raw material and make from them every single part of the watch. Don't you have the technology here?

Another example, the first car was invented in French, yet, if I follow your logic, it's either car-manufacturing countries reinvented the car or they still don't have it's tech as they didn't invent it first...

Now, someone plz shoot me in the head. :suicide2:

And you call yourself an Englishman ! :disagree:

And you call yourself an Englishman ! :disagree:

There is a difference between a mistake and an error, people do make mistakes which they know it's so, but they could commit it nonetheless, while an error is committed when you don't know it's a mistake just like the space before the exclamation mark in your post. :cheesy:

There is a difference between a mistake and an error, people do make mistakes which they know it's so, but they could commit it nonetheless, while an error is committed when you don't know it's a mistake just like the space before the exclamation mark in your post. :cheesy:

I just do that because it looks nicer ! :ashamed:

' @Yzd Khalifa can you please have this Jordanian Cupcake punished for the emotional trauma that he has inflicted on to your Pakistani Brother by committing the insolence of correcting my English ! :cray:

These guys can use tht money to produce a million new bunker busting bombs themselves but ....

' @Yzd Khalifa can you please have this Jordanian Cupcake punished for the emotional trauma that he has inflicted on to your Pakistani Brother by committing the insolence of correcting my English ! :cray:

It hurts ha? :coffee: And don't forget to tell your friend to put his finger there and make you smell it..

campbellcosgrove_thumb.gif

I will haunt him the minute I step in Riyadh :lol:

These guys can use tht money to produce a million new bunker busting bombs themselves but ....

How could this possibly happen when a missile costs as much as $1 million?

You don't know where I'm, neither my phone nor my internet connections are in my name and I'm using a proxy.. :chilli: oh and take this ..1..

والله ما واطي غيرك يا حمار خليك محترم ونقي كلماتك اولاد العبيد.

ولاك ي حمار انتا عبيد لل مولة تبعك منا اخدتو الحوكم سيرتو عبيد الأمريكان ، هذا همكو كان بس، ما بتدفعو عن عراق ، بدكوم مصلحتكوم و بس، اينا. الجيهاد البتحكولنا عنو

Back
Top Bottom