What's new

$10.8 bln "bunker-buster" US sells to UAE & Saudia

BP! That's like a typical barty bill for a bunch of Saudi guys in Ibiza :partay:

روح دور على أبوك انت نسوانكم تنباع بخمس دنانير بعمان و اربد بس ما في عتب عليكم لان أنتو الأردنية أحفاد قوم لوط اهل الزنا و الدعارة الكواوله كل الدعارة و اللياطه عندكم يا بدو يا غجر

الزنا موجود في ايران و دول الخاليج، المفروض ندعي لا بنات و شباب المسلمين اللة يحظهوم يارب، الحمداللة قليل كتير الزنا في غزة و انشأ اللة حا ألاقي نصيبي غاد

يب شعب جنسي ينيك بنات العراق وبنات ايران هههه انتم شعبكم يحب الزب السعودي والخليجي عشان كذا يجي عندنا يدور الحلب ههه نهينكم اهانه بعد النيك ندفق على الوجه،،،

يقطع شارك والك أعقل هههههههههههههه استغرف اللة

Not true.

Local manufacturing doesn't mean acquiring the technological capability to use it again in another concept for other means. Theres a lot of different technology and knowledge in these systems, they don't have that knowledge which is what I mean they would get with inventing which you call "re-inventing of the wheel".

Then again you have to make up your mind to choose what kind of industry you are talking about. None of you have been specific enough, but all what we know is that the UAE is way head and shoulders above both countries.

Then again you have to make up your mind to choose what kind of industry you are talking about. None of you have been specific enough, but all what we know is that the UAE is way head and shoulders above both countries.

What else then defence industry could we be talking about.

This thread has totally gone off the track. People relax.

Welcome to the dark side! :partay:

Soon you shall be branded an infidel "kharji" by the al-Saud camp....... :woot:

i ain't no infidel nor has anybody called me one lol.
i am a muslim and my religion is very dear to me and im sure everybody on this forum who knows me knows this.

I'm glad you find out earlier than what normally takes from other people : lol: You still young man so no harm.

You are totally broke bro! I'm sorry but you have been reacting the word arrogant for weeks now yet no one acted arrogantly :lol:

everything we have is hard earned not like your saudi money.

So on surface house of saud showing tantrum but in reality it has no choice but surrender Saudi people wealth to US to buy security hedge to stay in power. This further proves ambiguity of house of saud will do this and that are pure farce except for its ongoing terror acts.

i ain't no infidel nor has anybody called me one lol.
i am a muslim and my religion is very dear to me and im sure everybody on this forum who knows me knows this.

Why is it that I see you everywhere writing anti-Arab posts? You have a problem with us 450 million Arabs? Fine we got it by now. You have repeated yourself 1000 times by now. It is about time to move on.

It's funny dude but your username is of Arabic origin. Google "qamar".

Also you seem to have no clue about KSA. Have you even visited it? One thing is for sure you don't know about how much the country has changed in the last many decades. Every country has up and down periods.

We had our big down period after the end of the last Arab Caliphate 500 years ago and until 100 years ago after our country and its people being the founding founders/catalysators of the largest and most influential empires in the ME and arguably among the most influential in the whole history. Islam and the Arab world and heritage is the living evidence of that to this very day nearly 1500 years after and 1 million wars after...

You rise and fall... Simple as that. We are slowly rising and I believe that we are doing one fine job compared to the region (ME) or entire Muslim world for that reason. Also you can't blame us for living on land that has been blessed by resources on many fronts. Not only oil and gas. Every country has its positive sides and negative sides. Many of them are not hard earned but come naturally.

Just like we are born differently. Some are tall some are small. Some are fat some are thin. Some things you can do something about others you have to live with.

How can you explain to an Yemeni - his country being part of one of the most ancient civilizations in the Near East and entire world that he now lives in the most poor country in the entire ME and that barely anybody gives a flying pfuck about him as a people or his country while his country was a trading hub with 3 continents and major civilizations just 3000 years ago? Maybe in 1000 years time they will be the richest country in the region. It's a wild guess but none of us here will know.

And maybe KSA will become the new Somalia in 200 years time. Who knows? Or your own country? Does it really matter? We will both be dead by then.

As if we are putting our hands into your pocket. This is our money, burn it or throw it away, non of your god damn business.

don't ever use God's name in vain....

and it is your money... however instead of buying.. spend that money on R&D and make your own weapons, planes, and bombs...

No, I wasn’t talking about money at all my boy. I said you are broke when you began attacking me personally, rather than refuting my claims. So again, you are broke, with this kind of poor attitude, I expect the unexpected to come from you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom