What's new

Asia Cup 2012

Pakistan or India win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am talking about 194 against INDIA so called 'world champions' and not against some lousy team like West Indies, England....:rofl:
Want to know more knowledge? Pakistan holds the record of winning more matches than India, against one another... Sorry, but 1 game won't make a huge difference. I think you have a long way to go to catch up in order to exceed.....:rofl:
But atleast, we indians r updating our knowledge of cricket and then commenting over here..not like your doctorate in madrass...
And by the way, what about your record against us in world cup matches ??? India 6-0 pakistan..
About 67-48 issue, we r catching very rapidly..as from last 10 matches..India 7-4 pakistan..

But the big question is will this be Bangladesh's year to make it to Finals -

They best India
Almost beat Pakistan

- I mean Srilanka is out of sorts....

What a achievement it would be if they would knock out India

I heard PCB called the polishing guy , and cabinet maker they are making a new cabinet and plan to polish the new Cup once it arrives in Pakistan would look nice

I like kohli's attitude - according to me humility is overrated.

No its not. I will always admire Tendulkar, not really for his achievements, but rather for the way he behaved after these achievements. His behaviour shows he is a confident man, fully aware of his capabilities.

images

Great trolling... i am talking about Pakistan... Why didn't they do it against us?

Maybe because there have only been 2 double centuries till now and hence, trying to get them against opponents of your wish is a bit difficult. :P

Also, not playing matches against each other may have been a factor.

And hey, 183 is not bad ;) Be happy with it.

India is very weak Team. They have lost thier ability to reach in The final. Even They can,t face Bangladesh. Pakistan is Top on points table while india is looking towards bhagwan to get place in final. Hard time for India. Yeh waqt b aana tha k final k lyay Bangladesh ko haarny ki praatna kerni perni hai.

But the big question is will this be Bangladesh's year to make it to Finals -

They best India
Almost beat Pakistan

- I mean Srilanka is out of sorts....

What a achievement it would be if they would knock out India

I heard PCB called the polishing guy , and cabinet maker they are making a new cabinet and plan to polish the new Cup once it arrives in Pakistan would look nice

What if BD defeat you also in Finals....you will end up polishing BD's shoes

No its not. I will always admire Tendulkar, not really for his achievements, but rather for the way he behaved after these achievements. His behaviour shows he is a confident man, fully aware of his capabilities.
Sir, SRT is 39 and Kohli is only 22..
What u want from him after getting century??? Seat on wheel chair and celebrate...Atleast he is not kissing any girl in the crowd as some foreigner did it...
And after his reaction in todays game, i knew that many pakistani boys hearts will jealous..:lol:

India is very weak Team. They have lost thier ability to reach in The final. Even They can,t face Bangladesh. Pakistan is Top on points table while india is looking towards bhagwan to get place in final. Hard time for India. Yeh waqt b aana tha k final k lyay Bangladesh ko haarny ki praatna kerni perni hai.

Pakistan doesn't seem to be in a better place..

Final jeetne ke liye Bangladesh ke jeetne ki prarthna karni pad rahi hai.... :P :P :P

Bhai saab, welcome and goodbye...feer milenge, khana khane jaruur annaa, ha...paise ke saath...
WC Semifinal me kya, tumne hume jitne diya tha kyuki "allah ka order tha" ?? Ya jardari ka corruption ?? Ya zimbabwian dollars me pakistani cricketers biik gaye the ???...

Back
Top Bottom