What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Hi bro.. I have heard saying zaid hamid that Prophet Mohammad(PBUP) is the last messenger...and thats enough..I don't know the earlier history but if he acknowledge that Prophet Mohammad(PBUH)is the last messenger then we should not raise this issue..Forgiveness is the best weapon...besides I know that he is the only one who tackle whole indian media...
We should always follow what allam iqbal said...rest is your choice...

Dude this is not enough ... It could be hypocrisy ... He should make public appologise on his previous irtedad ... So that common man could put his trust on him ... Allah knows one's truthness ..........

What is the authenticity of this video.. You can see many video released by Hamid Mir against him...
Hamid Mir is the person who worked against Pakistan....and is traitor of Pakistan..

I have seen many videos where he is showing speaking against Pakistan army

Show me a single video of Indian media where they speak against there army..

I'm not HM's fan but I got recognised ZH's voice in this audio ... And this audio was presented in court as evidence against yousuf kazzab ... Court had admitted thus evidence and sentenced to him ........

Great news! PDF becomes boring without his statements. :D
lol hold on now
his guns would be aimed at fat arsed Saudis for some time now. hopefully they havent pulled his tongue out or cut his limbs. they live in medieval mentality when it comes to dealing with those who are
1. unarmed and cant fight back
2. show and express disagreement to their monarchy

lol hold on now
his guns would be aimed at fat arsed Saudis for some time now. hopefully they havent pulled his tongue out or cut his limbs. they live in medieval mentality when it comes to dealing with those who are
1. unarmed and cant fight back
2. show and express disagreement to their monarchy

I agree with your assessment all the way. Someone on here, has to say thank you to NS's behind the scene efforts in getting this guy out of an 8 year imprisonment. This is how things are done, quietly, without noise (like the sit ins) and results are driven!!! Whether you take this example here, or what happened to India in the US last week, or taking Pakistan's savings account to over $ 20 billion cash (just to name the few).

I am glad this guy's safe. Saudi have a terrible habit of keeping people inside for no reason, because they can. This just proves out to be another case where now Pakistan is enjoying an upper hand. Good work by the government. You'd think after the Yemen incident, KSA would be pissed off (which they were), but now they've understood Pakistan's future regional power role. So they have to bite their tongue and respect the request to release this guy. A SYSTEM at WORK :enjoy:

Dude this is not enough ... It could be hypocrisy ... He should make public appologise on his previous irtedad ... So that common man could put his trust on him ... Allah knows one's truthness ..........
If Allah knows ones truthfulness then no amount of public apology will suffice for those who continue to doubt others. he has said many times in public gathers, speeches and interview that he is being blamed for this as a guilt by association where he has nothing to do with the faith. he has declared many times his Iman on Khatam Nabuwat. and its enough.
there were munafaqeen who used to doubt Muhammad PBUH although they presented themselves as Muslims. Zaid Hamid is a mere Mortal. here what chance he got from those who live in denial and wont rest until they dont declare someone kafir.

I agree with your assessment all the way. Someone on here, has to say thank you to NS's behind the scene efforts in getting this guy out of an 8 year imprisonment. This is how things are done, quietly, without noise (like the sit ins) and results are driven!!! Whether you take this example here, or what happened to India in the US last week, or taking Pakistan's savings account to over $ 20 billion cash (just to name the few).

I am glad this guy's safe. Saudi have a terrible habit of keeping people inside for no reason, because they can. This just proves out to be another case where now Pakistan is enjoying an upper hand. Good work by the government. You'd think after the Yemen incident, KSA would be pissed off (which they were), but now they've understood Pakistan's future regional power role. So they have to bite their tongue and respect the request to release this guy. A SYSTEM at WORK :enjoy:
all round applause to sherifs here I dont think army ZH is back and its unbelievable . for me he was a gone case
just for the sake of it I will like to hear him talk once he is fully recovered but then again he might have signed a gagging order.
Wallah al ilm.

Ok listen this audio .........

And

I have seen them and still you are wrong first audio is not right. Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET in first place he was not returning money of Zia Shahid so Zia Shahid made a case against. When Yusuf got arrested and asked help from scholars than on orders from Molana Niazi Zaid Hamid went to meet Yusuf in Jail and also Zia Shahid. The case against Yusuf was totally bogus. He never became Murtad so no apology if you want to believe Zia Shahid false propaganda and lies your choice. ALLAH knows How to deal with those who falsely accuse others.

Now thats called a whiplash sort of a response. Welldone zaid.well doneeeeee.... enemies are already shuddering at the thought of facing you.
Dont know about shuddering but we did felt sad when we heard of his demise...
It was good to know that the news was a rumor

Maybe anti India but this guy is harmless

I have seen them and still you are wrong first audio is not right. Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET in first place he was not returning money of Zia Shahid so Zia Shahid made a case against. When Yusuf got arrested and asked help from scholars than on orders from Molana Niazi Zaid Hamid went to meet Yusuf in Jail and also Zia Shahid. The case against Yusuf was totally bogus. He never became Murtad so no apology if you want to believe Zia Shahid false propaganda and lies your choice. ALLAH knows How to deal with those who falsely accuse others.
Agree bro...

I am happy he is back, I missed him. Can't wait for his first show or interview.

Congratulations! to all the Pakistanis. Job well done by the government of Pakistan.

Can't wait for more fun and his comedy. I hope he enjoyed his stay in saudi arabia in dark room and sharia law treatement.
Welcome!
If u understand Punjabi its for Zaid Hamid
Adhi raati maar peyi hai maar peyi pan sutiyaan malook jayaan hadiyaan....Nalay Shurta chitar mardaa hai chitar mardaa nalay puchda kithey kithey wajiyaan...
Shurta = (Police man in arabic)
@fakhre mirpur

Zarvan bhai kindly enlighten me about books in which he claims mard e momin etc etc and in court he admitted.

If Allah knows ones truthfulness then no amount of public apology will suffice for those who continue to doubt others. he has said many times in public gathers, speeches and interview that he is being blamed for this as a guilt by association where he has nothing to do with the faith. he has declared many times his Iman on Khatam Nabuwat. and its enough.
there were munafaqeen who used to doubt Muhammad PBUH although they presented themselves as Muslims. Zaid Hamid is a mere Mortal. here what chance he got from those who live in denial and wont rest until they dont declare someone kafir.

He was not associated but he had become a "sahabi" of yousuf ... In audio yousuf had clearly declared himself "Muhammad" and invited ZH as Siddique ... ZH has always defended him ... He said that yousuf was not kazzab whereas according to audio he got proven guilty it means he still thinks that yousuf was right ... In this situation people could nit trust on him because he would not made his "Taubah" in front of Allah as he defends to a kazzb .........

Back
Top Bottom