What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

If u understand Punjabi its for Zaid Hamid
Adhi raati maar peyi hai maar peyi pan sutiyaan malook jayaan hadiyaan....Nalay Shurta chitar mardaa hai chitar mardaa nalay puchda kithey kithey wajiyaan...
Shurta = (Police man in arabic)
@fakhre mirpur

Zarvan bhai kindly enlighten me about books in which he claims mard e momin etc etc and in court he admitted.
Those terms are used by all sufis. The things used and claimed by Sufis are questionable.

He was not associated but he had become a "sahabi" of yousuf ... In audio yousuf had clearly declared himself "Muhammad" and invited ZH as Siddique ... ZH has always defended him ... He said that yousuf was not kazzab whereas according to audio he got proven guilty it means he still thinks that yousuf was right ... In this situation people could nit trust on him because he would not made his "Taubah" in front of Allah as he defends to a kazzb .........
He was not Sahabi of Yusuf stop spreading lies and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET it was issue of 10 crore Rupees but later Zia got more greedy and wanted to capture all the money made by Yusuf and that's why he framed Yusuf.

I hope this is true. Much as we like to make fun of this chap & were amused when he got a punishment of some lashes (excessive), I don't think anyone really wishes this guy any harm. A joker but pretty harmless.
Still way better then , one you are having in India as your PM, who can take a selfie with a donkey , if someone tells him its from Obama ?lolzzz

Hey , next time you mess with my outfit , I will take you to hell ?

stop being mouth farting :rofl:
& stop your mind farting ?

Those terms are used by all sufis. The things used and claimed by Sufis are questionable.

He was not Sahabi of Yusuf stop spreading lies and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET it was issue of 10 crore Rupees but later Zia got more greedy and wanted to capture all the money made by Yusuf and that's why he framed Yusuf.
He use to say mien pako Rasool Allah ka deedar kerwata houn darood sharif padho ankhien band karo samney Rasool Allah hongey when people do this and open their eyes nothing but yusuf himself standing there and congrates them k apko deedar ho gaya in this way he fooled many people and looted their money and declare himself Rasool Astagferullah Even many woman ................ by this kazaab

He use to say mien pako Rasool Allah ka deedar kerwata houn darood sharif padho ankhien band karo samney Rasool Allah hongey when people do this and open their eyes nothing but yusuf himself standing there and congrates them k apko deedar ho gaya in this way he fooled many people and looted their money and declare himself Rasool Astagferullah Even many woman ................ by this kazaab
These claims of deedar are done by every second Sufi I was a Barelvi myself this is one big reason I became Salafi. You need to read books of Guys with Green Turban get ready to have a shock of your life

These claims of deedar are done by every second Sufi I was a Barelvi myself this is one big reason I became Salafi. You need to read books of Guys with Green Turban get ready to have a shock of your life
Thank God i am not brelvi but i know brevi they don't do this. I am Hannafi

Zarvan wants you to become a Salafi, so instead of false-prophethood, you could go on a murderous spree, killing every infidel man, woman and child! :cheesy:
Quite a positive change :omghaha::astagh:

Zarvan wants you to become a Salafi, so instead of false-prophethood, you could go on a murderous spree, killing every infidel man, woman and child! :cheesy:
Mien na Salafi houn na Yusuz Kazaab ka parokaar Alhamdolillah seedha sadha Muslim houn

Zaid Hamid didn't got any punishment. All those news were fake.

Why are you laughing on Salafi thing ?
Nothing just bcaz u r confession waoo confession of the year now you are confessed Taliban

Scream.gif
Worry.gif
That means Gazwa e Hind and flag hoisting ceremony of Pak flag on Delhi's Red Fort soon!!

I'm outta here and heading for the hills!

Back
Top Bottom