What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

These claims of deedar are done by every second Sufi I was a Barelvi myself this is one big reason I became Salafi. You need to read books of Guys with Green Turban get ready to have a shock of your life
Thank God i am not brelvi but i know brevi they don't do this. I am Hannafi
If someone just says that "kh main diadar karwata hoon " then he is only lying.
But if someone has concept that Rooh of Prophet has come in his body.i.e halol , then he is kazab. That's why yusuf kazab got death penalty from court.

Taliban are mostly Deoband not Salafi
Sorry a better newer more deadly version ISIS = Salafi

But if someone has concept that Rooh of Prophet has come in his body.i.e halol , then he is kazab. That's why yusuf kazab got death penalty from court.
Same thing when people ask they can't see prophet he replied apkey samney khara hey.He asked people to donate their Hajj money etc etc prophet is here Nauz o billa

He didn't got for that nor he claimed to be PROPHET this claim of showing PROPHET is made by every second Sufi

Taliban are mostly Deoband not Salafi

What is the primary distinction between the two sects with regards to:

1. Treatment of women and respect for their demand of equal rights in comparison to men.
2. Equal rights of Non Muslims and respect for their religion and ideology.
3. Respect of other denominations like Shia, Ahmadi etc within Islam
4. Application of Violence in dealing with differences
5. Democracy and Secularism

Sorry a better newer more deadly version ISIS = Salafi

Same thing when people ask they can't see prophet he replied apkey samney khara hey.He asked people to donate their Hajj money etc etc prophet is here Nauz o billa
Yes his hold the idea of halol of rooh. (One man's spirit can travel into body other man)
When he was saying all that, he meant that now rooh of Prophet is in his body. nauzobillah
That's why case was registered against him and he got what he deserved.

@Zarvan

What is the primary distinction between the two sects with regards to:

1. Treatment of women and respect for their demand of equal rights in comparison to men.
2. Equal rights of Non Muslims and respect for their religion and ideology.
3. Respect of other denominations like Shia, Ahmadi etc within Islam
4. Application of Violence in dealing with differences
5. Democracy and Secularism
Sorry but pretty much all Sunni sect have same views on all the things you mentioned. All Sunni branches like Barelvis and Deoband and Salafi have same views.

Barelvis and Deoband and Salafi
Sorry there are not sect in sunnism above mentioned sects actually offshoots of Sunnism, I am Sunni Hanafi but did't belong to these sects not my family.

He didn't got for that nor he claimed to be PROPHET this claim of showing PROPHET is made by every second Sufi
No, not every second sufi. I have very deep study in that field. This is not place to discuss that but you are welcome anywhere else to debate this.

Sorry there are not sect in sunnism above mentioned sects actually offshoots of Sunnism, I am Sunni Hanafi but did't belong to these sects not my family.
Sorry their are your denial won't change facts

No, not every second sufi. I have very deep study in that field. This is not place to discuss that but you are welcome anywhere else to debate this.
I also did every second Sufi claim these things and I am not talking about people like Hazrat Ali Hajveri or Imam Ghazali or Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani.

There is no denial I am and will be Sunni without tags of these offshoots.
But i solute you for confession of being Salafi = ISIS + Taliban, Thats why once you cursed Pakistan army for operations against Taliban.

I also did every second Sufi claim these things and I am not talking about people like Hazrat Ali Hajveri or Imam Ghazali or Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jillani.

About Tsawaf we can talk, where ever you like.

About Tsawaf we can talk, where ever you like.
There is one concept in Sufism Fana Fi Allah which is debatable
Sufi belong to different schools some Sunni Some Shia and their beliefs varies according to their schools.

You are such a funny man Zarvee........ I actually like the innocence in your people (Salaf converts) that breeds the stupidity.
I enjoy the epic ignorance shown by liberals on various issues.

Back
Top Bottom