What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

So when news spread of lashes and sentence why not this state or Kings guest reply or clear the fact. Because in Jails there is no internet or Phone.
He was not in Jail. He was kept in a house with no net and other stuff. They were told he is Iranian agent they investigated it found nothing released him. No punishment was ever announced or given.

He was not in Jail. He was kept in a house with no net and other stuff. They were told he is Iranian agent they investigated it found nothing released him. No punishment was ever announced or given.
But above you mentioned he was King's guest.

So when news spread of lashes and sentence why not this state or Kings guest reply or clear the fact. Because in Jails there is no internet or Phone.
I think he signed a gagging order as a part of the release condition and he might not be in his usual self even if he got a mild treatment in the jail,

and he changed didnt he? Zaarvan had a change of heart over time and there are millions in Pakistan that went through that transformation.

You didn't get his point. He said he was brelvi but he now he converted to Salafi. Today, He was indulging in sectarian issue as salafi are only pure people while other sunni sections , & others are ..... Read his previous posts before conclusion.

Last edited:
and he changed didnt he? Zaarvan had a change of heart over time and there are millions in Pakistan that went through that transformation.

when Mullah fazlullah enforced his rule in Sawat then in the beginning women there took off their jewellery and threw them on the spread sheet on the floor collecting donations for TTP and later on the women or sawat saw themselves being rounded up and being forced into marriages at gun points (sometimes 6 at a time ) which could only be termed as molesting.

@Abu Namr and @Patriots whenever I read such arguments I am reminded about the story when our second Caliph embraced Islam.. only hours ago he was out to kill Muhammad PBUH but his heart changed during the journey with a sword in his hand ..
and what did the rest of the sahabi do?... did they troll him and mock him for the rest of his life that he was about to Kill Muhammad PBUH?... no ... nothing like that and he Omar RA , bless him, ended up becoming one of our most celebrated personalities and successful leader of Islam after the death of Muhammmad PBUH.

again , I must clarify , I am not comparing ZN with Omar RA.. but I am pointing out at the behaviour and attitude of the other Sahabah r,a and associates who as per the advice of Hadith ... give more attention and importance to word of Khair rather than word of intishar and turmoil.

Wallah al Ilm.
Sir i always admire your replies and acknowledge your knowledge whenever you quote me give me some thing to learn. But what i said if he Zaid Hamid changed by heart why not he call proven Kazaab a liar and impostor why he keep defending him and putting blame on news paper. this cauz my suspicion. rest Allah knows better i will never discuss this again.
Thank you.

I think he signed a gagging order as a part of the release condition and he might not be in his usual self even if he got a mild treatment in the jail,
He wasn't given any punishment. For 6 months they kept investigating trying to find something which they didn't so they released him.

Sir i always admire your replies and acknowledge your knowledge whenever you quote me give me some thing to learn. But what i said if he Zaid Hamid changed by heart why not he call proven Kazaab a liar and impostor why he keep defending him and putting blame on news paper. this cauz my suspicion. rest Allah knows better i will never discuss this again.
Thank you.
Because that guy Yusuf was not a Kazab fraud Molvis after getting money from Zia Shahid framed Yusuf.

Thank you.
Same fraud Molvis even went to Saudi embassy to tell them about Zaid being so called kafir only thing they got from Saudis was BISTI

You didn't get his point. He said he was brelvi but he now he converted to Salafi. He was indulging in sectarian issue as salafi are only pure people while other sunni sections , & others are ..... Read his previous posts before conclusion.
Yes I was Barelvi now I am Salafi although I still pray behind Barelvi despite some serious disagreements with them. What sectarianism is in that ?

Saudis was BISTI
yep may be correct since u r also Salafi that you post me in morning so it is possible that you Salafi brathers informed you about this.

Because that guy Yusuf was not a Kazab fraud Molvis after getting money from Zia Shahid framed Yusuf.
Since i made my point i will not discuss this further.

yep may be correct since u r also Salafi that you post me in morning so it is possible that you Salafi brathers informed you about this.
I have my sources and Salafis are not among them on this issue.

Obviously he has signed a gag order as part of the deal. Saudis have not released him to go out there and bash them all over the place.

You didn't get his point. He said he was brelvi but he now he converted to Salafi. He was indulging in sectarian issue as salafi are only pure people while other sunni sections , & others are ..... Read his previous posts before conclusion.
I am actually pointing at his transformation from a Taliban appologist to someone who is now supporting Pak army's operations against them.
salafi/ beralvi or shia schism is beyond the scope of this thread or not even in my "care list"

Zaid Hamid back in Pakistan

LAHORE (Staff Report) – Pakistan’s renowned defence analyst Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid has been released by Suadi Arabian authorities and he is back in Pakistan, said his Facebook official page on Saturday.

More Like This: Indian proxy war against Pakistan must end, says PM Nawaz

The post said that Zaid Hamid was released without being charged with any offence and reached back home honourably last night.

Allahu Akbar !!! Alhamdolillah Kaseera... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

It further said that Hamid will not be making any statement to media in near future as he is currently resting and needs some time in privacy. He will soon resume his activities after few days.

More Like This: PM Nawaz was left ‘isolated’ by world leaders during UN General Assembly session

Sources close to Hamid claimed that Pakistani security agencies and foreign office officials played key in his release. Pakistan’s strong stance pushed Saudi authorities to change their mind about convicting him for the charges of hate speech.

Earlier there were rumours circulating online that Zaid Hamid was possibly killed during his detention Saudi Arabia.

However the family of the renowned analyst has dismissed the claims saying that “he is in good health and people should not listen to any propaganda news of his death.”

Dear Pakistani Patriots,Honourable... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

Editor investigation/anchorperson ARY News, Asad Kharal tweeted on September 30 that Hamid may have been killed in custody of Saudi Arabia during the time of Mina tragedy.

He tweeted the whereabouts of the famous commentator:

Read: Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia, confirms Foreign office

Previously, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife in June. He was reportedly taken into custody after making speeches against the Saudi government.

Foreign Office spokesperson Qazi Khalilullah told a news briefing in Islamabad “Our embassy in Riyadh has informed us that Mr Zaid Hamid was arrested about two weeks ago. Since then, the embassy has been working with the local authorities to get consular access.”

Saudi Arabia had granted consular access to Zaid Hamid after initial refusal which was followed by the media reports that he had been sentenced for eight years in prison and 1,200 lashes for criticizing Saudi government.

However further reports said that Zaid Hamid was not convicted of any offence in Saudi Arabia and that Pakistani security agencies were continuously in contact with royal authorities for his earliest release. According to Hamid’s Facebook official page he was currently was in process to get released.

It is also pertinent to be mentioned here that Zaid Hamid is often dubbed as close to Pakistani military establishment, who is time and again seen holding foreign intelligence agencies including Indian RAW, Israeli Mosad and American CIA responsible for worsening law and order situation in Pakistan.

According to him country’s top militant group Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is actually a proxy of anti-Pakistan countries. He also leads a local organisation that is struggling for the restoration Islamic Khilafah inside Pakistan.

More Pakistan News :Business - Daily Pakistan Global

His views on Yemen issue led to his arrest and another foolish thing he did was he expressed those views during Umrah. I mean in Makkah some where.

Zaid Hamid back in Pakistan

LAHORE (Staff Report) – Pakistan’s renowned defence analyst Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid has been released by Suadi Arabian authorities and he is back in Pakistan, said his Facebook official page on Saturday.

More Like This: Indian proxy war against Pakistan must end, says PM Nawaz

The post said that Zaid Hamid was released without being charged with any offence and reached back home honourably last night.

Allahu Akbar !!! Alhamdolillah Kaseera... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

It further said that Hamid will not be making any statement to media in near future as he is currently resting and needs some time in privacy. He will soon resume his activities after few days.

More Like This: PM Nawaz was left ‘isolated’ by world leaders during UN General Assembly session

Sources close to Hamid claimed that Pakistani security agencies and foreign office officials played key in his release. Pakistan’s strong stance pushed Saudi authorities to change their mind about convicting him for the charges of hate speech.

Earlier there were rumours circulating online that Zaid Hamid was possibly killed during his detention Saudi Arabia.

However the family of the renowned analyst has dismissed the claims saying that “he is in good health and people should not listen to any propaganda news of his death.”

Dear Pakistani Patriots,Honourable... - Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] | Facebook

Editor investigation/anchorperson ARY News, Asad Kharal tweeted on September 30 that Hamid may have been killed in custody of Saudi Arabia during the time of Mina tragedy.

He tweeted the whereabouts of the famous commentator:

Read: Zaid Hamid arrested in Saudi Arabia, confirms Foreign office

Previously, Hamid was arrested during a private visit to the Kingdom with his wife in June. He was reportedly taken into custody after making speeches against the Saudi government.

Foreign Office spokesperson Qazi Khalilullah told a news briefing in Islamabad “Our embassy in Riyadh has informed us that Mr Zaid Hamid was arrested about two weeks ago. Since then, the embassy has been working with the local authorities to get consular access.”

Saudi Arabia had granted consular access to Zaid Hamid after initial refusal which was followed by the media reports that he had been sentenced for eight years in prison and 1,200 lashes for criticizing Saudi government.

However further reports said that Zaid Hamid was not convicted of any offence in Saudi Arabia and that Pakistani security agencies were continuously in contact with royal authorities for his earliest release. According to Hamid’s Facebook official page he was currently was in process to get released.

It is also pertinent to be mentioned here that Zaid Hamid is often dubbed as close to Pakistani military establishment, who is time and again seen holding foreign intelligence agencies including Indian RAW, Israeli Mosad and American CIA responsible for worsening law and order situation in Pakistan.

According to him country’s top militant group Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is actually a proxy of anti-Pakistan countries. He also leads a local organisation that is struggling for the restoration Islamic Khilafah inside Pakistan.

More Pakistan News :Business - Daily Pakistan Global

@Hyperion @Icarus @Slav Defence @fakhre mirpur
look at it
1443959625938-jpg.262238

Date bhi dekh lain bhai jan

Back
Top Bottom