What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Most people who claim to be sufi, as these green turbans, have actually nothing to do with Tsawauf.
If you read biography of some prominent sufis like Moeen un deen shishti and then look at these of today, you cant even find a single act similar.
Actually it's a business today. Grave is like a factory, a perpetual machine to print currency notes.
Being Barelvi is different and Sufiism is different.

Shame on you. Enjoyment is al-haza-haram in Wahabi-Deobandi religion - go repent your sins, lest you be judged by your-kinds gods........ what is the "mazhabi tareeqa" to repent sins in your religion? Is it.

A. Blowing local infidels up (Shia's, Barelvi's etc etc).
B. Declaring more and more people Kuffar.
C. Beating one of your wives up.
D. Pulling your shalvar one inch higher.

:D:D:D

I enjoy the epic ignorance shown by liberals on various issues.

@Hyperion
Even he did't reply this. I know he will never.
Once he cursed Pakistan army because they started operations against Taliban.
You never got the point I support the operation but their was no TTP before 2006. The western puppet Musharraf made the biggest blunder of sending forces in Tribal areas in 2003 which led to creation of a monster known as TTP. The situtation is still not totally in our hands many Tribes who are living in IDP camps are refusing to promise that they won't provide support to TTP after retiring to their areas. This was told by some soldiers in directly in programs shown on both Eids and Defence day. TTP is a monster now which has to be eliminated, but their was no TTP before 2006, so without addressing those actions and blunders which led to creation of TTP you might win the battle but I am afraid you may loose the war.

Since, the discussion has veered to this, I'd like to clear a doubt. Could I get a few answers on the difference between Barelvi and Deobandi schools?

Those terms are used by all sufis. The things used and claimed by Sufis are questionable.

He was not Sahabi of Yusuf stop spreading lies and even Yusuf never claimed to be PROPHET it was issue of 10 crore Rupees but later Zia got more greedy and wanted to capture all the money made by Yusuf and that's why he framed Yusuf.

Listen again first youtube video which I posted ..........

Since, the discussion has veered to this, I'd like to clear a doubt. Could I get a few answers on the difference between Barelvi and Deobandi schools?
Both are offshoots of Sunni Islam developed in late 18th century. Debandi By moulana Mohamed Qasim Nanotavi and barelvi by Molana Ahmed Raza Khan Baralvi
Deoband And Barelvi area

Nothing just bcaz u r confession waoo confession of the year now you are confessed Taliban
This is what he said about our army and he defended taliban in past.
And he said our army betrayed Allah and Rasool
1443959625938.jpg

He was not associated but he had become a "sahabi" of yousuf ... In audio yousuf had clearly declared himself "Muhammad" and invited ZH as Siddique ... ZH has always defended him ... He said that yousuf was not kazzab whereas according to audio he got proven guilty it means he still thinks that yousuf was right ... In this situation people could nit trust on him because he would not made his "Taubah" in front of Allah as he defends to a kazzb .........
has there been independent and forensic investigation of said audio tapes blaming ZH? what seems to me is a cheap and false allegation by his haters (among TTP supporters and Indian supporting liberals) I have seen videos with smart voice overs and dubbing of Nawaz league leaders saying stupid things.
honestly, I have not listened to those tapes but time and again I have seen ZH proclaiming his faith in Khatam Nabuwat and dismissing the claims on him... so its his explanation and refuting of claims vs of those who hate him because he criticses Saudis for their barbarianism and funding of Sectarian terrorists.

@Hyperion @Icarus @Slav Defence @fakhre mirpur
look at it
1443959625938-jpg.262238

has there been independent and forensic investigation of said audio tapes blaming ZH? what seems to me is a cheap and false allegation by his haters (among TTP supporters and Indian supporting liberals) I have seen videos with smart voice overs and dubbing of Nawaz league leaders saying stupid things.
honestly, I have not listened to those tapes but time and again I have seen ZH proclaiming his faith in Khatam Nabuwat and dismissing the claims on him... so its his explanation and refuting of claims vs of those who hate him because he criticses Saudis for their barbarianism and funding of Sectarian terrorists.
With due respect like other group which was declared non-muslim by constitution they never said Hazrat Mohammad PBHU was not last prophet (nauz billa) but they also never said that Mirza qadiani is not not prophet but impostor, Many people ask why not he call yusuf kazaab a liar or false prophet munafiq instead of that he defend yusuf kazaab putting blame on a news paper thats why we suspect and know he is the supporter of Yusuf Kazaab.

Even Saudis didn't arrested him for that in fact one Hajj he did was as a member of those 1000 people who were invited by King Abdullah as guests. He regrets that Hajj though even Saudis know about this Yusuf issue and lies promoted by enemies of Zaid Hamid. @Patriots

@Hyperion @Icarus @Slav Defence @fakhre mirpur
look at it
1443959625938-jpg.262238

With due respect like other group which was declared non-muslim by constitution they never said Hazrat Mohammad PBHU was not last prophet (nauz billa) but they also never said that Mirza qadiani is not not prophet but impostor, Many people ask why not he call yusuf kazaab a liar or false prophet munafiq instead of that he defend yusuf kazaab putting blame on a news paper thats why we suspect and know he is the supporter of Yusuf Kazaab.
Mr I was banned for two months after this so you are wasting your time @Slav Defence

was as a member of those 1000 people who were invited by King Abdullah as guest
So when news spread of lashes and sentence why not this state or Kings guest reply or clear the fact. Because in Jails there is no internet or Phone.

This is what he said about our army and he defended taliban in past.
And he said our army betrayed Allah and Rasool View attachment 262238
and he changed didnt he? Zaarvan had a change of heart over time and there are millions in Pakistan that went through that transformation.

when Mullah fazlullah enforced his rule in Sawat then in the beginning women there took off their jewellery and threw them on the spread sheet on the floor collecting donations for TTP and later on the women or sawat saw themselves being rounded up and being forced into marriages at gun points (sometimes 6 at a time ) which could only be termed as molesting.

@Abu Namr and @Patriots whenever I read such arguments I am reminded about the story when our second Caliph embraced Islam.. only hours ago he was out to kill Muhammad PBUH but his heart changed during the journey with a sword in his hand ..
and what did the rest of the sahabi do?... did they troll him and mock him for the rest of his life that he was about to Kill Muhammad PBUH?... no ... nothing like that and he Omar RA , bless him, ended up becoming one of our most celebrated personalities and successful leader of Islam after the death of Muhammmad PBUH.

again , I must clarify , I am not comparing ZN with Omar RA.. but I am pointing out at the behaviour and attitude of the other Sahabah r,a and associates who as per the advice of Hadith ... give more attention and importance to word of Khair rather than word of intishar and turmoil.

Wallah al Ilm.

Back
Top Bottom