What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

He has nothing to do with Yusuf Kazab. First know things before spreading lies over and over again.

He himself had admitted ... Once I was a big fan of him but I listened an audio of Yousuf on youtube ... In video yousuf invited to "Zaid Zaman" on the dice ... I carefully listened to him ... And recognized his voice ... Since then I went against him ...........

Sir jee, we r not confused, ur technology is superior. Ajit Dovel is multirole...:P

I did knew mch abou him untill I read that Mail online article. You guys have really made him Hero Who alone is capable of destabilizing Half of the world and ISIS dance to his tune so as talibans.

that's a great news... I hope he is safe and sound

He should reveal true facts about his adventure to Saudi Arabia and let the rumours ceased forever

Your ignorance about Yusuf case is of epic proportions I have seen that video, I have also seen other videos and studied the cases thoroughly Yusuf never claimed to be Prophet in first place secondly Zaid Hamid was not his deciple and finally Zaid Hamid went to meet Yusuf in Jail on Molana Niazi orders when Yusuf asked for help from different scholars and claimed he is being framed. When Zaid Hamid personally investigated the case it turned out to be issue of 10 crore rupees which Yusuf had to return to Zia Shahid which he was not doing. So Zia used his media to malign Yusuf and create false case. Yusuf was a fraud peer who fooled people and took money blunder he made was he took money from a bigger fraud.

Ok listen this audio .........

And

He himself had admitted ... Once I was a big fan of him but I listened an audio of Yousuf on youtube ... In video yousuf invited to "Zaid Zaman" on the dice ... I carefully listened to him ... And recognized his voice ... Since then I went against him ...........
Hi bro.. I have heard saying zaid hamid that Prophet Mohammad(PBUP) is the last messenger...and thats enough..I don't know the earlier history but if he acknowledge that Prophet Mohammad(PBUH)is the last messenger then we should not raise this issue..Forgiveness is the best weapon...besides I know that he is the only one who tackle whole indian media...
We should always follow what allam iqbal said...rest is your choice...

hes back & he is fine....... he fought & protected himself against all odds
............................................ccoming soon in theaters ......................................................................................................
zh.jpg

Ok listen this audio .........

And

What is the authenticity of this video.. You can see many video released by Hamid Mir against him...
Hamid Mir is the person who worked against Pakistan....and is traitor of Pakistan..

I have seen many videos where he is showing speaking against Pakistan army

Show me a single video of Indian media where they speak against there army..

Enough of this Kazzab topi drama.

I have read the case too.
Did ZH acknowledged Yoysaf Kazzab as prophet? NO
Have ZH ever said any thing which can be gripped by Sharia? NO
Have ZH ever said any thing that was damaging to nation and country? NO

Get real and come in practical life, leave this fatwa fatwa game now ......... you should know how few fatwas are issued and how they are implemented......... many jahil mullah can issue a fatwa for sake of a Halwa plate.......

Bhai it is futile to convince some no matter what you present, the guy did clarifies himself many a times, being in the media didn't he knew there will be a time when all "garhey murdey ukharey jayengey against him"....

agar aik insaan ghalti karta hey or sachey dil sey touba karta hey to usko to Allah Subhan-u-Taala bhi maaf kerdeytein hein...THEN WHO ARE WE...do they (the ones labeling him as kafir or alike) have thought about that...

and personally I regard him as a Patriotic Pakistani and as such I stand with him.

Back
Top Bottom