What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Most of times you fools don't even make sense............. I'd love to study the inner workings of your kind someday.......... first and foremost I'd like to weigh the average size of your brains.
One more advice

Don't be over judgemental ....... it harm you in long terms.

Arabs probably wanted to match the colour of his behind with his lal topi. :P

Nothing more needs to be said, except congratulating ZH on his newly found freedom to go back to his old ways with the blessings of his handlers.

That's of course assuming they allowed him to keep his gun ....

Why are you so obsessed with ''guns''? I mean take care of it and be proud of what little you have but don't need to announce it to the whole world every other day. We're not interested in hearing about your interests with ''guns''.

Why are you so obsessed with ''guns''? I mean take care of it and be proud of what little you have but don't need to announce it to the whole world every other day. We're not interested in hearing about your interests with ''guns''.

What would we be without our guns?

True power springs forth from the barrel of a gun.

Defense Analyst Syed Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan, He was arrested in Saudia Arabia for investigation, Many people sreaded rumors about him that he sentenced 8 years jail and 1000 lashes, A social media activist from Express tweeted that he is no more but now all the situation is cleared and he is back in Pakistan.
Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan - Islamabad Post

A BIG thank you goes to the Prime Minister of Pakistan for using behind the scene serious diplomacy to get him released!!!! This is what NS does the best, diplomacy. Some people doesn't like him not being verbally abusive to everyone and everything like IK.

But leaders say little, and do the work behind the scenes and get the job done, even as tough of a job as putting years of Indian efforts, and influence inside the garbage can in less than week in the UN, OR, getting this guys released from an 8 year imprisonment in KSA!!!!

Good news for Indian fans.......most probably saudi Shurta must getting hard time listening his non stop bs....

Pheeka tha tum bin...chaman ka her rang... missile test bhi phuljhari test lagta tha .... bemaza thi yeh jangon ki dunya.... ab tu her goli bhi missile test ka maza dygi.... welcom welcom

A BIG thank you goes to the Prime Minister of Pakistan for using behind the scene serious diplomacy to get him released!!!!
There are -100% chances that NS is involved any where in releasing him.

Believe me no politician like him at all as ZH is hardcore democracy criticizer.......

Back
Top Bottom