What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

I agree with you totally.... I used to follow Zaid Hamid too..and was his fan too.... And although i had heard abt his relation with Yusuf Kazzab.... But i watched his vid where he said tht he knew yusuf, but he was not a kazzab and never claimed to be Prophet... I believed Zaid .hamid then..and also when he said tht yusuf was framed by zia shahid and some moulvis... But then one day, i decided to read whole case, online, myself... Then i read the full court proceedings online, myself, with all statements of witnesses, and details of tht court case... Tht was the day, when i firmly believed tht yes Yousuf was actually a kazzab, and tht zaid was his friend and follower... One has to read the whole case itself to believe the truth... From tht day, i stopped following Zaid Hamid forever... May Allah guide us all to truth...
Even i investigate the chap on personal level i have sources and many thing he denied proved otherwise later. He is the Khalifa and declared Sahabi nazu billa by Kazaab but when Kazaab killed he went into hidding and after some times when story of kazaab fades away from public he resurfaces ranting against India proving himself a great muslim and patriot. Same Thing Mirza Qadiani did first he writes against British to impress masses then declare himself a false prophet. One day when Lall topi manage to attract more people will do the same he is the chief of hidden cult. If he repent and not follower of Kazaab he should come up with and clarify that why he is hiding the truth why he support proven kazaab innocent.

u must be kidding ? right ?

I think u are unaware of the latest happenings of the world right now... just check the below link.. and 1 simple suggestion, stop being so noob... Thanks

Pakistan Hands Over Documents To UN Alleging Evidence Of Indian Involvement In Terrorism

So TTP which fights alongside the afghan taliban against NATO and the US is supported by India. India is supporting terrorist groups that attack US and NATO troops. Right, well I am sure the US will be looking into this matter deeply, won't they..

Now expect more Anti-Saudi Tv shows ... His new enemy is now Saudi Arabia , His Ghazwa-e-hind will now be renamed to Ghazwa-e-Saudia ....

He does not want to lose his fan base. He would blame RAW, Mossad and Geo TV.

Now expect more Anti-Saudi Tv shows ... His new enemy is now Saudi Arabia , His Ghazwa-e-hind will now be renamed to Ghazwa-e-Saudia ....
Actually whole world knows what is saudi.. Saudi is famous as anti-muslims stand..They don't have heart for any muslims in whole world..Truly just tell me what saudi represnt is what our prophet Mohammad(PBUH) represent..

Why they are calling indian army in Arab.. They consider pakistani as slave...
They are the one who war against khalifat and established rule who blindly supports US and UK.

Saudi diplomat accused of raping two maids uses immunity to leave India | World news | The Guardian

So TTP which fights alongside the afghan taliban against NATO and the US is supported by India. India is supporting terrorist groups that attack US and NATO troops. Right, well I am sure the US will be looking into this matter deeply, won't they..

Just have a look

Why is the Afghan Taliban condemning the Pakistan Taliban attack? - National | Globalnews.ca

Taliban sanctuaries: Afghans launch raids in TTP-infested Kunar - The Express Tribune

But he did clarify about all the allegations.. Didn't he? His interview with Mubashar Luqman along with Tummy (Tahir) Ashrafi must be available on the net. Rest, God knows well.

As i said, i believed his explainations... And also i watched his interview on youtube to some students, where he was clarifying his position... I was his fan..... I believed him..... But one day, when i myself read the court case in detail online, even statements of witnesses and the court proceedings..everything was in detail... It took me almost whole day to read those... But then, my views about him changed completely..and i stopped following him... But then, i cant force or change anyone else's opinion... To everyone, his own... May Allah guide everyone of us , to truth

I agree with you totally.... I used to follow Zaid Hamid too..and was his fan too.... And although i had heard abt his relation with Yusuf Kazzab.... But i watched his vid where he said tht he knew yusuf, but he was not a kazzab and never claimed to be Prophet... I believed Zaid .hamid then..and also when he said tht yusuf was framed by zia shahid and some moulvis... But then one day, i decided to read whole case, online, myself... Then i read the full court proceedings online, myself, with all statements of witnesses, and details of tht court case... Tht was the day, when i firmly believed tht yes Yousuf was actually a kazzab, and tht zaid was his friend and follower... One has to read the whole case itself to believe the truth... From tht day, i stopped following Zaid Hamid forever... May Allah guide us all to truth...

Enough of this Kazzab topi drama.

I have read the case too.
Did ZH acknowledged Yoysaf Kazzab as prophet? NO
Have ZH ever said any thing which can be gripped by Sharia? NO
Have ZH ever said any thing that was damaging to nation and country? NO

Get real and come in practical life, leave this fatwa fatwa game now ......... you should know how few fatwas are issued and how they are implemented......... many jahil mullah can issue a fatwa for sake of a Halwa plate.......

Actually whole world knows what is saudi.. Saudi is famous as anti-muslims stand..They don't have heart for any muslims in whole world..Truly just tell me what saudi represnt is what our prophet Mohammad(PBUH) represent..

Why they are calling indian army in Arab.. They consider pakistani as slave...
They are the one who war against khalifat and established rule who blindly supports US and UK.

Saudi diplomat accused of raping two maids uses immunity to leave India | World news | The Guardian

Just have a look

Why is the Afghan Taliban condemning the Pakistan Taliban attack? - National | Globalnews.ca

Taliban sanctuaries: Afghans launch raids in TTP-infested Kunar - The Express Tribune

That seems more for PR than anything else. TTP and afghan Taliban used the same hideouts, lived amongst each other in the tribal agencies. I never heard of Afghan Taliban attacking TTP. Even if we accept TTP is not with Afghan Taliban but only being supported by India than look at this. Are you saying that the americans are turning a blind to India supported groups that are killings its own soldiers and security personnel?

"The Pakistani Taliban had previously said the bomber was someone the C.I.A. had recruited to work with them, who then offered the militants his services as a double agent."

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/05/world/asia/05cia.html?_r=0

@Arsalan mehmud

Saudi Arab is a friendly state of Pakistan and thats all what matters rest of your Bullshit is just Iranian or its worshipers propaganda

I just want to see Saudi Government along side with Pakistan...In Kashmir and Palestine case..
Don't want to see selfie with Modi(muslim killer) and saudi shaking hand...
Friends mean stand with in all negative odds.. not just throwing money as begger..

If you think Pakistan is part of Khorasan than you need to learn geography and also what was called Hind in those times.

Towards Khurasan

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience..

Sorry, i loose, u win..

can u plz tell me when TTP fount against NATO ??? i m just curious,..

If you think Pakistan is part of Khorasan than you need to learn geography and also what was called Hind in those times.
Khorasan hadiths are different. Ghazwa Hind hadith are different. Why are you confused?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom