What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

Not likely now since Zaid Hamid can longer come to India riding his Arab steed....... covering that distance while standing might be too much of an ask....

Riding a bike would be difficult too.

Good to know you support Kazaab
Dear Zarvan Pls read full case available online, the court proceedings, witness statements (Few of them high ranking officers) and many more, even his books, video recordings. I pray to Allah to guide you & me the right path. I already research / study the case and made my opinion. rest Allah Knows Better. Since you are a hard liner very difficult to make you understand. So Bye

I agree with you totally.... I used to follow Zaid Hamid too..and was his fan too.... And although i had heard abt his relation with Yusuf Kazzab.... But i watched his vid where he said tht he knew yusuf, but he was not a kazzab and never claimed to be Prophet... I believed Zaid .hamid then..and also when he said tht yusuf was framed by zia shahid and some moulvis... But then one day, i decided to read whole case, online, myself... Then i read the full court proceedings online, myself, with all statements of witnesses, and details of tht court case... Tht was the day, when i firmly believed tht yes Yousuf was actually a kazzab, and tht zaid was his friend and follower... One has to read the whole case itself to believe the truth... From tht day, i stopped following Zaid Hamid forever... May Allah guide us all to truth...

Not likely now since Zaid Hamid can longer come to India riding his Arab steed....... covering that distance while standing might be too much of an ask....

If I am not mistaken the lashes are generally directed on the back, not hiney. So he would still be able to ride, unless of course he dropped his soap too often in jail. :lol:

Riding a bike would be difficult too.

More than the real guy, I missed the fantastic actor who plays him ....brilliant guy! Now he will have some original material to work with.

I asked when, not what.
i can't pinpoint the time.. i just know that something is going to happen coz that is mentioned in Ahadees so it has to happen,.. no matter what.. when will it happen, well i don't know about that, there are predictions but not the exact time so...

If I am not mistaken the lashes are generally directed on the back, not hiney. So he would still be able to ride, unless of course he dropped his soap too often in jail. :lol:

Yeah but he was given a punishment of 1200 lashes. They might have run out of space.A bit of artistic license being taken here in imagining where the bulk of the lashes were directed. :lol:

No, it's the fact that he sees conspiracies behind everything. He's confusing everyone when he says TTP is backed by India. TTP is not backed by India, TTP is a homegrown movement supported by mostly Mullahs like the lal Masjid burka Ghazi. TTP finds support in Madrassahs and among illeterate folks with rudimentary knowledge of Islam. When he talks of TTP being supported by India, he is distracting the nations efforts to the enemy outside while ignoring the snakes sitting and destroying this country from within.

u must be kidding ? right ?

I think u are unaware of the latest happenings of the world right now... just check the below link.. and 1 simple suggestion, stop being so noob... Thanks

Pakistan Hands Over Documents To UN Alleging Evidence Of Indian Involvement In Terrorism

Yeah but he was given a punishment of 1200 lashes. They might have run out of space.A bit of artistic license being taken here in imagining where the bulk of the lashes were directed. :lol:

Please man. Look at him.

I doubt they crossed 5.

i can't pinpoint the time.. i just know that something is going to happen coz that is mentioned in Ahadees so it has to happen,.. no matter what.. when will it happen, well i don't know about that, there are predictions but not the exact time so...

Well that's a very poor attempt from whoever wrote it TBH. Now you guys could be waiting hundreds of years for it. He should have mentioned a time period too. It seems he wasn't very good. :(

I agree with you totally.... I used to follow Zaid Hamid too..and was his fan too.... And although i had heard abt his relation with Yusuf Kazzab.... But i watched his vid where he said tht he knew yusuf, but he was not a kazzab and never claimed to be Prophet... I believed Zaid .hamid then..and also when he said tht yusuf was framed by zia shahid and some moulvis... But then one day, i decided to read whole case, online, myself... Then i read the full court proceedings online, myself, with all statements of witnesses, and details of tht court case... Tht was the day, when i firmly believed tht yes Yousuf was actually a kazzab, and tht zaid was his friend and follower... One has to read the whole case itself to believe the truth... From tht day, i stopped following Zaid Hamid forever... May Allah guide us all to truth...

But he did clarify about all the allegations.. Didn't he? His interview with Mubashar Luqman along with Tummy (Tahir) Ashrafi must be available on the net. Rest, God knows well.

Back
Top Bottom