What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

I don't like his views but he is a Pakistani and no country should be arbiterally detaining Pakistanis just for critisizing their policies. I hope he can be more fruitful in his discussions now.

about what ? Ghazw-e-hind ? well that r not his views,.. actually there are ahadees in this regard, just google them..

about what ? Ghazw-e-hind ? well that r not his views,.. actually there are ahadees in this regard, just google them..

No, it's the fact that he sees conspiracies behind everything. He's confusing everyone when he says TTP is backed by India. TTP is not backed by India, TTP is a homegrown movement supported by mostly Mullahs like the lal Masjid burka Ghazi. TTP finds support in Madrassahs and among illeterate folks with rudimentary knowledge of Islam. When he talks of TTP being supported by India, he is distracting the nations efforts to the enemy outside while ignoring the snakes sitting and destroying this country from within.

No, it's the fact that he sees conspiracies behind everything. He's confusing everyone when he says TTP is backed by India. TTP is not backed by India, TTP is a homegrown movement supported by mostly Mullahs like the lal Masjid burka Ghazi. TTP finds support in Madrassahs and among illeterate folks with rudimentary knowledge of Islam. When he talks of TTP being supported by India, he is distracting the nations efforts to the enemy outside while ignoring the snakes sitting and destroying this country from within.
He is not the only Pakistani to think so

When will it happen? What does the hadees say about that? Or is it just a blind shot?

He speaks the truth, and in this world whoever is on a righteous path faces a lot of discrimination, rage and hatred. I know sometimes he gets emotional but that too is because of the frustration he faces just like the 2 Billion Muslims are facing in this so called modern world. He is back that's what matters the most, and whoever is burning right through their a**hole must concern his or her doctor, because this forum isn't the right place to treat your sickness.

We are not discussing that topic here, don't troll. Thread is dedicated to Zaid Hamid and His release from Saudi Jail.

It seems you don't have an answer but I think I got it anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom