What's new

Zaid Hamid is back in Pakistan

LOL ,,,,, The Laal Topi Terminator is back !!! Let the fun begins .

Good to hear that he is fine...... Guy has survived the lashes......... Wonder How he punishment affected him .....

He has a right to speak, but when he blames everything on CIA while hiding Pakistan's collaboration with CIA, it becomes falsification.

Zaid Hamid is only the person which exposes the actual network of
And let the comedy begin. Well come Zaid saab. We lost your comedy till your @$$ was exposed to Saudi Danda. Well come once again.
Your word itself shows how much nightmare you have for Zaid Hamid return.....:chilli::victory::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Zaid Hamid is only the person which exposes the actual network of

Your word itself shows how much nightmare you have for Zaid Hamid return.....:chilli::victory::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

you are right I am very scarred. Pl ask Zaid sir not to give warning. I am unable to sleep at night. Happy now?

Why not more than Ajit Doval??? I saw his comedy in many youtube videos...:coffee:

But your countryman says that he was in Pakistan to terrorism. So first of all decide whether he is terrorist or a comedian. You guys are always confused. Zaid sir is always a comedian for us and nothing else.

But your countryman says that he was in Pakistan to terrorism. So first of all decide whether he is terrorist or a comedian. You guys are always confused. Zaid sir is always a comedian for us and nothing else.
he is not terrorist but the most controversial personality certainly he can't be comapred with a post holder like Ajit dowal.

Zaid Sir was fighting against Russia with open chest in Afghanistan with mujahidin... But Ajit Doval was hiding in pakistan like a thief and now become comedian....:partay:

Zaid Sir was fighting against Russia with open chest in Afghanistan with mujahidin... But Ajit Doval was hiding in pakistan like a thief and now become comedian....:partay:
I like the way you reversed the role lol

Sir jee, we r not confused, ur technology is superior. Ajit Dovel is multirole...:P

Back
Top Bottom