What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he is a yendian.

It's so funny how committed these hindutva bharti trolls are to this forum. It's like they are waging a do or die e-war, while i'm eating a sammich and drinking some orange juice.

He is probably Sinhalese Tamil they have quite the conundrum as they say na ghar ka na ghat ka. :D

He is our best standup comedian. I don’t understand why are our neighbors so jealous of him.

Not sure why he said so, but please verify with the link I provided. Google adsense gives you ads and money based on alexa ranking.

I have been mod at other Ind def forum and have been admin at other 2. So I know how it works. ;)

So you are a mod in your own forum yet you spend more time here? :lol:

The thread was about this very issue Indians claiming if they left PDF would crash and he said it bluntly that he gets peanuts from Indian membership and that the only reason he does not ban Indians outright is because this is a neutral platform not all those Indians forums which are notorious for banning Pakistanis on cue.

Is it what he is telling all of you?

I am afraid he will ban me for spilling the truth. I am gonna edit my post and dont tell him what I told you. :D

So you are a mod in your own forum yet you spend more time here? :lol:

Nopes, I left. Got bored of being good boy and wanted to troll.

its like the 100th time I am hearing from these indians "where is Pakistan now"

they come here to play with Pakistani guys and take out their gay frustration

:bad:
Because it's a fact and u pakistanis can't handle it :D where is pakistan in comparison to us ? NOWHERE! ya number 1 in terrorism that's fuckin achievement :rofl:

I am afraid he will ban me for spilling the truth. I am gonna edit my post and dont tell him what I told you. :D

Go ahead either way do you like to be abused? Is keeping PDF running as you guys say a good trade off in your eyes? :lol:

Nopes, I left. Got bored of being good boy and wanted to troll.

gay

He is probably Sinhalese Tamil they have quite the conundrum as they say na ghar ka na ghat ka. :D

Even loosey kuttas have a home to go sleep at, but these Indians on the other hand are homeless. Constantly spamming the website with their hindtuva bs propaganda. With threads like, greater india, indians ancestors of mexicans, and that retard indic running around, it's no wonder nobody likes to post here any more.

Because it's a fact and u pakistanis can't handle it :D where is pakistan in comparison to us ? NOWHERE! ya number 1 in terrorism that's fuckin achievement :rofl:

The difference being you endians claim endia is better than Pakistan so then why do you consistently compare India to Pakistan? You never see Pakistanis say oh we gotta be better than Indians in this or that but Indian supposedly say Pakistanis are lower but they still try to compare themselves to us. Lying insecure pests. :lol:

LOL Pakistani eternal slave who has been conquered and raped thinks he's ruled people. Is your mothers pussy still wet you dumb cunt?

An other dark skin "punday", if you have been to school instead of cleaning toilets you would be aware who i am. Other wise go and ask your mom how is your real father: either it's a pakistan or a sri lanka how rape your mom, and throw out and now you are in France, just like thousands of others :lol:

Go ahead either way do you like to be abused? Is keeping PDF running as you guys say a good trade off in your eyes? :lol:

PDF has good business model, it allows Indians to come and troll you guys to such an extent that razpak type chose to left for ever.

And abusing me!!! try ;)

Even loosey kuttas have a home to go sleep at, but these Indians on the other hand are homeless. Constantly spamming the website with their hindtuva bs propaganda. With threads like, greater india, indians ancestors of mexicans, and that retard indic running around, it's no wonder nobody likes to post here any more.

We got like 3 or 4 Indian members who use akhand bharat avatar not one Indian said anything but when I use this avatar multiple Indians crying about it to me saying I am "disrespecting Pakistan" LOL.

something is burning real bad :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom