What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not even trolled one bit on this thread just being frank. :pop:

Guys, Now tired of trolling. That was fun.

@RazPaK @KingMamba Thanks for limited trolling. I know razpak can go berserk. :lol:
2b39ba34a16366eed7ba584fccf42e4df33c0242e9665cb3796338171e58f142.jpg

Even loosey kuttas have a home to go sleep at, but these Indians on the other hand are homeless. Constantly spamming the website with their hindtuva bs propaganda. With threads like, greater india, indians ancestors of mexicans, and that retard indic running around, it's no wonder nobody likes to post here any more.
ijju... meow .. how are you my friend. . even pakis dreamin g e hind etc... lol ...

indians cannot hide their thoughts and plans for PDF :rofl:

When the enemy is that daft so as to continue down the slippery path, who are we to play hide and seek....

Self destruct all you want sir....no hair of my back!

LOL Pakistani eternal slave who has been conquered and raped thinks he's ruled people. Is your mothers pussy still wet you dumb cunt?

Is it a ham sandwich?
disgusting language dude... don't include mothers or family members. .. very shameful act... edit your post..

No wonder only half baked racoons like pakistanis believe this muppet zaid hamid

ghazwa e hind lol , i still remember how hard i laughed when i watched that series of retardeness brass talks

Awesome I see that this Strong guy is getting on the nerves of Bengalis and Yindians.

Chal rehne de.... pata hai invaders ne aake kaise legally convert kia tha tumhe.

So stop. Trolling must have limits, I have mine, keep this for others.

these indians are obsessed, like really homo obsess, not even a drag queen cries like them

look at the above post

@RazPaK @KingMamba

When the enemy is that daft so as to continue down the slippery path, who are we to play hide and seek....

Self destruct all you want sir....no hair of my back!

can you believe this? these indians are honestly obsessed with Pakistanis

:rofl:

@RazPaK @KingMamba @PWFI

Ok done with ur post go blast urselves in some crowdy street.

once again

No wonder only half baked racoons like pakistanis believe this muppet zaid hamid

ghazwa e hind lol , i still remember how hard i laughed when i watched that series of retardeness brass talks
When terrorist can become PM in india, then why People like zaid hamid should not have audiance?
IF uou think zaid hamid is muppet, then why did watch his series? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom