What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like your mothers obsession with me.
Even pigs smell better then you, no one love you, no one want to live in same building as tamils, you curry eater :lol:

Are you trying to say Pakistanis like the website that was made to talk about Pakistan? What a shocker!! :lol:

Whats shocking is the alarming rate at which Pakistanis quit this forum out of frustration when your whole aim is to make the Indians quit...

Its funny....coz in real Pakistan and internet pakistan(PDF)...suicide bombing is a problem...too many friendly fires..
Case and Point Mr. RazPak and his sad exit letter from PDF because of other Pakistanis..

We just here to laugh at the jokers...LOL!

No we got some Indian users here like 5 or so but in terms of keeping the site running Indians could **** off today and it would still be up and running.

i think you need to update yourself on how internet ad revenue is linked to traffic...

anyways...not like anyones becoming a millionaire off of this site...
its just an outlet for your frustrated population to make themselves feel better by making a noise about some non achievements of your country...
Who am I to stop you...I just watch and enjoy the sad display!

PDF has good business model, it allows Indians to come and troll you guys to such an extent that razpak type chose to left for ever.

And abusing me!!! try ;)

LOL razpak left because of alpha who also left but both came back so it is irrelevant. Nobody leaves because of Indians I assure you.

@Peshwa endians will remain endians, carry on.

Even loosey kuttas have a home to go sleep at, but these Indians on the other hand are homeless. Constantly spamming the website with their hindtuva bs propaganda. With threads like, greater india, indians ancestors of mexicans, and that retard indic running around, it's no wonder nobody likes to post here any more.

indic was a serial spammer. WAS :omghaha:

Children love their father, that's completely normal.

So as the vice versa.

LOL razpak left because of alpha who also left but both came back so it is irrelevant. Nobody leaves because of Indians I assure you.

Have you heard his farewell speech? He was tired of hindu appeasement. :lol:

Is that rape your ancestors went through still hurting you? Or maybe the fact that your mother sucks cock for fun?
I am certenly not like dark curry smell "punday" like you, i am one of who rape your ancestors for thousands of years, don't belive me? ask your mom or learn your history :lol:

We got like 3 or 4 Indian members who use akhand bharat avatar not one Indian said anything but when I use this avatar multiple Indians crying about it to me saying I am "disrespecting Pakistan" LOL.

I hope Zaid Hamid becomes our president in the near future, so the bharti @$$E$ can finally burn hot enough to lift off their super duper Tejas crappy soviet junk plane.

Even loosey kuttas have a home to go sleep at, but these Indians on the other hand are homeless. Constantly spamming the website with their hindtuva bs propaganda. With threads like, greater india, indians ancestors of mexicans, and that retard indic running around, it's no wonder nobody likes to post here any more.

Said the man with 13K+ posts and counting...

Guys, Now tired of trolling. That was fun.

@RazPaK @KingMamba Thanks for limited trolling. I know razpak can go berserk. :lol:

Whats shocking is the alarming rate at which Pakistanis quit this forum out of frustration when your whole aim is to make the Indians quit...

Its funny....coz in real Pakistan and internet pakistan(PDF)...suicide bombing is a problem...too many friendly fires..
Case and Point Mr. RazPak and his sad exit letter from PDF because of other Pakistanis..

We just here to laugh at the jokers...LOL!

i think you need to update yourself on how internet ad revenue is linked to traffic...

anyways...not like anyones becoming a millionaire off of this site...
its just an outlet for your frustrated population to make themselves feel better by making a noise about some non achievements of your country...
Who am I to stop you...I just watch and enjoy the sad display!

indians cannot hide their thoughts and plans for PDF :rofl:

Sure we love our "illegal" childrens :lol:

Chal rehne de.... pata hai invaders ne aake kaise legally convert kia tha tumhe.

So stop. Trolling must have limits, I have mine, keep this for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom