What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows that Indians like him :)
Ya he is comic relief. We like him for his sense of humour which u take as God's words :rofl: some idiots went with him to fight in Afghanistan as well. Stupid jahil hamid followers.

BS most of the traffic comes from the American and European users along with the income webby has openly stated this once before.

LOL pathetic like razpak said advanced Stockholm syndrome, the funniest thing is you think you get under our skins but we are not the ones going around saving screen shots like a bunch of no lives. :lol:

Now I know logic is hard pressed for some of you, but humor me....are you suggesting that American and European users cannot be of Indian origin?
I suggest you rethink what you wrote...

The funny part of this all is...some of you retards have successfully ended up eliminating yourselves from this forum in the process of trying to get us Indians out..
take that RazPak for instance....I feel bad for the kid...he loves PDF so much...probably has PDF tattoed on his ***. going through an emotional exit from PDF...tsk tsk

LOL most of the members here are Indians and spend their whole day getting abused here yet coming back for more, the data just backs up how pathetic you guys are but in terms of keeping the site up and running that comes from western country ads and stuff like that.

Western country ads!! You surely need education, start with google adsense.

The only one who get insulted here to a level that he threaten and left the forum calling pakistanis snake is back here to get banned again.

Stockholm syndrome, isn't it?

Now I know logic is hard pressed for some of you, but humor me....are you suggesting that American and European users cannot be of Indian origin?
I suggest you rethink what you wrote...

The funny part of this all is...some of you retards have successfully ended up eliminating yourselves from this forum in the process of trying to get us Indians out..
take that RazPak for instance....I feel bad for the kid...he loves PDF so much...probably has PDF tattoed on his ***.

Are you trying to say Pakistanis like the website that was made to talk about Pakistan? What a shocker!! :lol:

No we got some Indian users here like 5 or so but in terms of keeping the site running Indians could **** off today and it would still be up and running.

Yeh bhartis salay 24/7 farak log Pakistan ke khilaf thread kol te retay hain. BC break be lete hain, toh mutt mar ke pir wapis aaj atay yahan.
How are u charasi? Where u had been? This place is boring without likes of u. Kasam se :)

LOL why is the sinhalese so butt hurt? :rofl:

Because he is a yendian.

It's so funny how committed these hindutva bharti trolls are to this forum. It's like they are waging a do or die e-war, while i'm eating a sammich and drinking some orange juice.

Western country ads!! You surely need education, start with google adsense.

The only one who get insulted here to a level that he threaten and left the forum calling pakistanis snake is back here to get banned again.

Stockholm syndrome, isn't it?

I am just telling you what the owner of this site once said in a thread. Now he would know best how he is running his site no?

Not my problem what someone else said one time or another.

The thread was about this very issue Indians claiming if they left PDF would crash and he said it bluntly that he gets peanuts from Indian membership and that the only reason he does not ban Indians outright is because this is a neutral platform not all those Indians forums which are notorious for banning Pakistanis on cue.

I am just telling you what the owner of this site once said in a thread. Now he would know best how he is running his site no?

Not sure why he said so, but please verify with the link I provided. Google adsense gives you ads and money based on alexa ranking.

I have been mod at other Ind def forum and have been admin at other 2. So I know how it works. ;)

You see, they are exhibiting the stockholm syndrome symptoms again.

The more you tell them to f'off the more they want to stay on this site.

It's like having a psycho girlfriend, except Indians don't smell or look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom