What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please..its like expecting the elephant to run away because some street dogs barked at it!!

And your beloved PDF is what it is thanks to the Indians...the popularity of this site (read subscripions) and the traffic this site receives can largely be contributed to us Indians..
If it wasnt for us bringing the "rivalry" which is what makes this forum even entertaining,...it would be just a bunch of your lot jerking each other off and patting each other on the back for your non achievements...

Now we know how much you would like to do that in a vaccum without the Indians there to show you reality...but sadly, its just god damn fun to get under your skin!

Mission accomplished I say!!

LMFAO!!!!

Logic here!!!:fie:

Do you think he want that? :hitwall:

Oh please..its like expecting the elephant to run away because some street dogs barked at it!!

And your beloved PDF is what it is thanks to the Indians...the popularity of this site (read subscripions) and the traffic this site receives can largely be contributed to us Indians..
If it wasnt for us bringing the "rivalry" which is what makes this forum even entertaining,...it would be just a bunch of your lot jerking each other off and patting each other on the back for your non achievements...

Now we know how much you would like to do that in a vaccum without the Indians there to show you reality...but sadly, its just god damn fun to get under your skin!

Mission accomplished I say!!

LMFAO!!!!

BS most of the traffic comes from the American and European users along with the income webby has openly stated this once before.

LOL pathetic like razpak said advanced Stockholm syndrome, the funniest thing is you think you get under our skins but we are not the ones going around saving screen shots like a bunch of no lives. :lol:

That means u cannot afford to have TV in ur zhopada. He is a big time troll on pakistani television entertaining young mujahids :rofl: what a lier, hey by the way it's been 10 years where he envisioned a pakistani :haha: on the moon. Where is pakistan now? Hahaha hahahhahaha! It's fun to be here with so many burning asses. Born Losers:closed:

its like the 100th time I am hearing from these indians "where is Pakistan now"

they come here to play with Pakistani guys and take out their gay frustration

:bad:

Indian body odor is creating a hole in the ozone layer.

Please kill an Indian today and save mother earth.

Zaid Hamid is a funny dude but only Indians think he is a celebrity. I never even heard of the dude before pdf Indians posting about him introduced him to me.

BS most of the traffic comes from the American and European users along with the income webby has openly stated this once before.

LOL pathetic like razpak said advanced Stockholm syndrome, the funniest thing is you think you get under our skins but we are not the ones going around saving screen shots like a bunch of no lives. :lol:

Visit this and educate yourself--

defence.pk Site Overview

Lol th
Indian body odor is creatshyts hole in the ozone layer.

the Reason is some people who bathe only on Fridays bwhahahahaha phukin stinking shyts.

Does anyone watch Game of Thrones? I just started Season 4.
@mods
Please rename this thread the official Game Of Thrones fan thread.

Indian body odor is creating a hole in the ozone layer.

Pakistani bomb fumes are dong even worse things to the ozone layer and so is your mothers snatch.

Visit this and educate yourself--

defence.pk Site Overview

LOL most of the members here are Indians and spend their whole day getting abused here yet coming back for more, the data just backs up how pathetic you guys are but in terms of keeping the site up and running that comes from western country ads and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom