What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would very much like to see this man in position of power.That would give a chance to settle a things once and for all. :P

No, there is no Sunni or Shia Hadith mentioning Hindustan. There is only one Hadith which mentions al-Hind but its Ahmedi hadith which you declared Kafir sect of Islam in your constitution. In that Hadith Prophet said, there are many Prophets sent in the world. There is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion.
there is no such thing as shia sunni hadith in first place! This tells me how much u know abt islam in general.

So no point in discussing something u dont know.

So true if they had any self respect they would **** off but they return repeatedly although we abuse them LOL.

1000 years of slavery has made them fond of the abuse. It is like an addiction. Advance stage of stockholm syndrome.

there is no such thing as shia sunni hadith in first place! This tells me how much u know abt islam in general.

So no point in discussing something u dont know.
Bangladeshis are better Muslims so he would probably know more.

You Indians are the ones that lick your spit.

Coming on a Pakistani forum 24/7. :rofl:

Tell you what. If you kill yourself today, I won't cook a steak tonight.

Steak?? Are you still hungry after licking so much of your own spit!!! :lol:

Chaudhary kadi tuk nu ney chat de -- Meaning a chaudhary never licks what he spats out. :haha:

Hes a nut case. But in Pakistan this nut case won't be elected, can't say the same about our neighbouring nation.:lol:
Bwhaaaa finally some sane words from your mouth abt that nut case. But he has many following nut cases in ur country and on this very forum fr example that kid ummmhair, PWFI and pdf joker razpaki.

I would very much like to see this man in position of power.That would give a chance to settle a things once and for all. :P

I would like to see him box Modi.

Actually in Quran Allah said there is not a single nation who have not got messengers. So In Islamic belief Hindus also got Prophets. I just assume that Hindus might be people of the book. Brahman is consider main avatar of God and Abraham is considered father of Muslims. Brahman's wife was Saras. He also had a mistress. Abraham's wife is Sara and he also had a mistress. Sara's maid servant. Her name is Hagar who is mother of Ishmael who is ancestor of Muhammad (pbuh).

Will have to talk in detail about these things.I don't think this thread is suitable for that.Keep it in mind, we will talk about it some other time, some other place.

I said Hindus might be people of the book because Brahman-Saras (Hinduism) and Abraham-Sara (Islam) sound similar. Also in one Hadith though its Ahmedi Prophet was heard saying there is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion. If the Hadith is reliable I guess he is Krishna. I am not sure. Just guessing.
arnt u ahmedi yrself?

Actually in Quran Allah said there is not a single nation who have not got messengers. So In Islamic belief Hindus also got Prophets. I just assume that Hindus might be people of the book. Brahman is considered main avatar of God for Hindus and Abraham is considered father of Muslims. Brahman's wife was Saras. He also had a mistress. Abraham's wife is Sara and he also had a mistress. Sara's maid servant. Her name is Hagar who is mother of Ishmael who is ancestor of Muhammad (pbuh).

Stfu with your stupid rants.

Zaid+Hamid+with+his+Sword.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom