What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I open three tabs for Zahil Hamid. You have much to cover up. :lol:

Now thank my post or else :devil:

Or else what, bharti?

You gonna call my house periodically from the call center?

I said Hindus might be people of the book because Brahman-Saras (Hinduism) and Abraham-Sara (Islam) sound similar. Also in one Hadith though its Ahmedi Prophet was heard saying there is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion. If the Hadith is reliable I guess he is Krishna. I am not sure. Just guessing.

Naah.. there is no single book.There are different schools of thoughts and each have their own interpretations.Its more like a way of life rather than a religion that you establish by means of reasoning and counter-reasoning.

Retard is posting the same comment on thread repeatedly so that someone will thank it.:rofl:
Desperate retard.
yr not indian so why is yr *** burning. We in this forum do that with indians

Cause majority of pakistani survive on khayali pulao just like him. Insey kuch honeywala toh nai sirf bhok bhok. He is a terrorist.

Your house? You have it? people licking spit do have houses? :lol:

You Indians are the ones that lick your spit.

Coming on a Pakistani forum 24/7. :rofl:

Tell you what. If you kill yourself today, I won't cook a steak tonight.

@RazPaK is a fucking nerd, high school must have been rough for the poor kid. He talks about playing gay strategy games and then tries acting big lol.

No name calling, play with him but with wit and humor.

You will abuse his mom and he will abuse yours. No benefit to either. Chill :)

very true. Most of these indians suffer from an identity crisis

They have a big country, but Pakistan dominates their fascination. The murderer narmindra mod cant make a campaign without the word Pakistan

So true if they had any self respect they would **** off but they return repeatedly although we abuse them LOL.

Naah.. there is no single book.There are different schools of thoughts and each have their own interpretations.Its more like a way of life rather than a religion that you establish by means of reasoning and counter-reasoning.

Actually in Quran Allah said there is not a single nation who have not got messengers. So In Islamic belief Hindus also got Prophets. I just assume that Hindus might be people of the book. Brahman is considered main avatar of God for Hindus and Abraham is considered father of Muslims. Brahman's wife was Saras. He also had a mistress. Abraham's wife is Sara and he also had a mistress. Sara's maid servant. Her name is Hagar who is mother of Ishmael who is ancestor of Muhammad (pbuh).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom