What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live you 3. :lol:

I hope you like licking off your own spit. One more insult to me and I will chase you down in each thread posting that snapshot.

I am an evil Bharti with no life and pak obsession. :devil:

You can post it as many times as you want you bharti bondu. The fact is that nobody likes you bhartis here. The fact is that you have 27 tabs of pdf open on your browser. The fact is that you bharti nerds obsess over Pakistan and have been loosing sleep over Zaid Hamid for over 5 years now, while he gives 0 F's about you.

1144544-elpresador.jpg

didnt you also claim that Hindus are people of the book? :lol:

No we are not, though we follow many books. Hinduism is the collection of many vedas, holy books and ever evolving.

Unlike Islam and christianity, hinduism is not solely owned by a single book.

kuch v keh lavo yar banda bayshakk sheikh chillya ya par brings smile on my face every time I watch his videos..if your mood is off watch his videos to get comic relief

didnt you also claim that Hindus are people of the book? :lol:

I said Hindus might be people of the book because Brahman-Saras (Hinduism) and Abraham-Sara (Islam) sound similar. Also in one Hadith though its Ahmedi Prophet was heard saying there is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion. If the Hadith is reliable I guess he is Krishna. I am not sure. Just guessing.

I said Hindus might be people of the book because Brahman-Saras (Hinduism) and Abraham-Sara (Islam) sound similar. Also in one Hadith though its Ahmedi Prophet was heard saying there is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion. If the Hadith is reliable I guess it is Krishna. I am not sure. Just guessing.

to be people of the Book, it is condition not to be pagans. so hindus cannot be people of the Book

You can post it as many times as you want you bharti bondu. The fact is that nobody likes you bhartis here. The fact is that you have 27 tabs of pdf open on your browser. The fact is that you bharti nerds obsess over Pakistan and have been loosing sleep over Zaid Hamid for over 5 years now, while he gives 0 F's about you.

1144544-elpresador.jpg

Sorry, but its you who get banned here every day and then claims never to come back if you are a chaudhary .

But then we see your sorry a$$ again and again here.

Since I am not like you, I will honor my words and going to post the snapshot -
If you will thank my post I will remove it and wont bother you there after or I will share it with all indians.

Last edited:
That's a reasonable assumption, it's a shame that Pakistanis aren't able to grasp it due to generations of cousin marriage.

But we are still fathers of you bhartis and you are illegitimate son's..

I can understand your angst for us for we have created this identity crisis for you.

I suppose it's only fair for you bhartis to seek refuge and solace on our forum.

Sorry, but its you who get banned here every day and then claims never to come back if you are a chaudhary .

But then we see your sorry a$$ again and again here.

Since I am not like you, I will honor my words and going to post the snapshot -
If you will thank my post I will remove it and wont bother you there after or I will share it with all indians.

View attachment 25060

Love how you have two tabs open just for me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But we are still fathers of you bhartis and you are illegitimate son's..

I can understand your angst for us for we have created this identity crisis for you.

I suppose it's only fair for you bhartis to seek refuge and solace on our forum.

very true. Most of these indians suffer from an identity crisis

They have a big country, but Pakistan dominates their fascination. The murderer narmindra mod cant make a campaign without the word Pakistan

I m Sri Lankan you dumb shit, ask your whore mother. She knows all about me.

Shut up you Tamil slave boy.

very true. Most of these indians suffer from an identity crisis

They have a big country, but Pakistan dominates their fascination. The murderer narmindra mod cant make a campaign without the word Pakistan

They have almost 30 states to worry about, but 24/7 they obsess over Pakistan.

Nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom