What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, its too dangerous to talk in front of you. You might be just one of them from pakistan training camps --

kidterrorcamp6.si.jpg
You will never know ;)

Not everyone in your country believes in democracy. There are other ways to grab power, he might do gazwa-e-pak on his white horse and believe me many of you will follow. He will offer 144 instead of 72. :lol:

It will be good to get rid of them from Pakistan. The less fools in Pakistan the better.:D

I dont want to either. I will rather chose to live than killed by a terrorist. ;)
cool, be careful bro, dont drop anything whilst walking on the streets of india tho, thats how india makes most of its headlines these days :lol:

are you talking about this
Well, there are stories about ghost soldiers of India fighting till this day against Pakistan and China. so don't worry. we have our own who are 1:100 times powerful than Arabic ones. :devil:

there are even shrines in eastern border?(Baba Harbhajan Singh). I remember (accidentally) watching a serial in some Hindi channel about a ghost of Sikh soldier fighting along with army in the western border. so, there are some stories circulating in our side too.

Ghost Soldier on Duty in Indian Army

Last edited:
Shut up you lame Pakistan obsessed bharti.

You can be doing many more productive things with your life like stopping rapes or building toilets, instead of e-stalking Pakistanis.

Easy there you might get banned again bro.:lol:

Yeh bhartis salay 24/7 farak log Pakistan ke khilaf thread kol te retay hain. BC break be lete hain, toh mutt mar ke pir wapis aaj atay yahan.

We are talking about your media channel and not youtube videos. Talk sense or no need to quote me.

And you illiterate, its Bharat and not bharot. Call it next time and I will tell you how one can use pork, puke and other things in name calling of one nation.

Its not name calling. Bharat is Bharot in Bangla language. Mamta is Momota in Bangla :P but the question is why would he call it Bharot? He is not Bengali.

Shut up you lame Pakistan obsessed bharti.

You can be doing many more productive things with your life like stopping rapes or building toilets, instead of e-stalking Pakistanis.

I guess you have finished licking off your own spit. :lol:

Now dont push me to post that snapshot - Kasam se hai mere pass. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom