What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? most of his videos get views from bharot

We are talking about your media channel and not youtube videos. Talk sense or no need to quote me.

And you illiterate, its Bharat and not bharot. Call it next time and I will tell you how one can use pork, puke and other things in name calling of one nation.

How about the Bengali stop watching our tv channels?

We are talking about your media channel and not youtube videos. Talk sense or no need to quote me.

And you illiterate, its Bharat and not bharot. Call it next time and I will tell you how one can use pork, puke and other things in name calling of one nation.

Shut up Bharti.

All are third class channels popularized by indians, its like me referencing indians from comment section of TOI

It's not about what they comment ,its about popularity

keyboard-warrior.jpg

Hes a nut case. But in Pakistan this nut case won't be elected, can't say the same about our neighbouring nation.:lol:

Not everyone in your country believes in democracy. There are other ways to grab power, he might do gazwa-e-pak on his white horse and believe me many of you will follow. He will offer 144 instead of 72. :lol:

he is very popular baba in Pakistan. he can see ghosts riding on white horses wielding swords made of thunderbolts. Pakistanis like sheikh chilli types

Another obsessive thread regarding Pakistan and more exclusively Zaid Hamid. :lol:

The insecurity is real.

media need suspense action drama that is why he and such people are on media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom