What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you have finished licking off your own spit. :lol:

Now dont push me to post that snapshot - Kasam se hai mere pass. :lol:

Of course you do. Case and point regarding your obsession, nerd.

You only exist because of PDF. You have no life. Every waking minute you spend obsessing over Pakistan only makes me, Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Saeed stronger.

Yeh bhartis salay 24/7 farak log Pakistan ke khilaf thread kol te retay hain. BC break be lete hain, toh mutt mar ke pir wapis aaj atay yahan.

If you have finished licking your own spit, check who opened this thread - a BDeshi.

Well, there are stories about ghost soldiers of India fighting till this day against Pakistan and China. so don't worry. we have our own who are 1:100 times powerful than Arabic ones. :devil:

there are even shrines in eastern border?(Baba Harbhajan Singh). I remember (accidentally) watching a serial in some Hindi channel about a ghost of Sikh soldier fighting along with army in the western border. so, there are some stories circulating in our side too.

Ghost Soldier on Duty in Indian Army
yes these ghost stories are told in Amritsar too but we laugh at them not take them to heart like Pakistanis.

yes these ghost stories are told in Amritsar too but we laugh at them not take them to heart like Pakistanis.
careful, they might be talking about the ghosts from sikh genocide of 1984

LOL and why is yr *** burning.........Yes there is a Hadith Abt Land of Hind. But After Independence of Pakistan and becoming first country as the sole representative of Muslims it is affiliate to us. But in my view it includes entire region's Muslims.

BTW we still r better then other as a whole.

No, there is no Sunni or Shia Hadith mentioning Hindustan. There is only one Hadith which mentions al-Hind but its Ahmedi hadith which you declared Kafir sect of Islam in your constitution. In that Hadith Prophet said, there are many Prophets sent in the world. There is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion.

Of course you do. Case and point regarding your obsession, nerd.

You only exist because of PDF. You have no life. Every waking minute you spend obsessing over Pakistan only makes me, Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Saeed stronger.

Long live you 3. :lol:

I hope you like licking off your own spit. One more insult to me and I will chase you down in each thread posting that snapshot.

I am an evil Bharti with no life and pak obsession. :devil:

Long live you 3. :lol:

I hope you like licking off your own spit. One more insult to me and I will chase you down in each thread posting that snapshot.

I am an evil Bharti with no life and pak obsession. :devil:
You owned that retard nerd who tries acting like a big man on a anonymous defence forum.:rofl:

No, there is no Sunni or Shia Hadith mentioning Hindustan. There is only one Hadith which mentions al-Hind but its Ahmedi hadith which you declared Kafir sect of Islam in your constitution. In that Hadith Prophet said, there are many Prophets sent in the world. There is a prophet sent in al-Hind. His name is Kahan and he is dark in complexion.
didnt you also claim that Hindus are people of the book? :lol:

Your mother looked like a ghost when I blew my load in your whore mothers face. She was all white.
There, there now fruitcake, no need to get upset now :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom