What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When terrorist can become PM in india, then why People like zaid hamid should not have audiance?
IF uou think zaid hamid is muppet, then why did watch his series? :lol:
i saw an idiot maulavi zarvan bragging about this lunacy so i youtubed it

We got like 3 or 4 Indian members who use akhand bharat avatar not one Indian said anything but when I use this avatar multiple Indians crying about it to me saying I am "disrespecting Pakistan" LOL.

You know why that is....
Because Akhand Bharat is at least a possibility! Not that we want that terrorist trap back in our fold, but its conceivable with some creative thinking...
India has only expanded in size since 1947...

On the other hand...an "Akhand Pakistan"...its simply laughable...ill let the Banglas explain why...LOL!

You know why that is....
Because Akhand Bharat is at least a possibility! Not that we want that terrorist trap back in our fold, but its conceivable with some creative thinking...
India has only expanded in size since 1947...

On the other hand...an "Akhand Pakistan"...its simply laughable...ill let the Banglas explain why...LOL!

akhand akhand

these indians are cry babies :rofl::rofl:

Because he is a yendian.

It's so funny how committed these hindutva bharti trolls are to this forum. It's like they are waging a do or die e-war, while i'm eating a sammich and drinking some orange juice.

Hey, do you think you are funny when you say these pathetic so called jokes? Lame.

Don't abuse others. Its bad and give bad impression about your sad life and upbringing. What is Yindoo and Yendian? Don't abuse your own once upon a time identity. You were also 'Yendian' before partition. Pakistan and Bangladesh were parts of India under British rule. If you abuse others they will abuse you by name calling. Would you feel good if you are called F*ckistani? Its surely more abusive than being called Yeidian. I know it would hurt you. So Indians will feel bad if you abuse them by name calling. Try to respect others if your upbringing is right.

Last edited:
Hey, do you think you are funny when you say these pathetic so called jokes? Lame.

Don't abuse others. Its bad and give bad impression about your sad life and upbringing. What is Yindoo and Yeidian? Don't abuse your own once upon a time identity. You were also 'Yeidian' before partition. Pakistan and Bangladesh were parts of India under British rule. If you abuse others they will abuse you by name calling. Would you feel good if you are called F*ckistani? I know it would hurt you. So Indians will feel bad if you abuse them by name calling. Try to respect others if your upbringing is right.

If it hurt your feelings Indian just say so I am sure he will apologize. :D

You will never know ;)

Don't abuse others. Its bad and give bad impression about your sad life and upbringing. What is Yindoo and Yeidian? Don't abuse your own once upon a time identity. You were also 'Yeidian' before partition. Pakistan and Bangladesh were parts of India under British rule. If you abuse others they will abuse you by name calling. Would you feel good if you are called F*ckistani? Its surely more abusive than being called Yeidian. I know it would hurt you. So Indians will feel bad if you abuse them by name calling. Try to respect others if your upbringing is right.

don't worry bro... Chaudhary sahab has the habit of spitting and licking it later

It's because of their inferiorty complex :lol:

Just an academic question from an inferior being , but what do you have to make us feel inferior :

Stability in governament : Nope (evidenced by army coups)
Respect in international world : Nope
Independence of foreign policy : Nope
The strength to keep your nation united : Nope
The basic dignity to say no to a foreign country bombing you on a daily basis : Nope

Just what in the name of God do you have to make us feel inferior....NOTHING

I am certenly not like dark curry smell "punday" like you, i am one of who rape your ancestors for thousands of years, don't belive me? ask your mom or learn your history :lol:
Brother, I understand that the circumsion on your one inch wonder must be annoying but you must accept you dirty ****. Maybe the arranged marriage to your cousin will calm you down.

Are you trying to say Pakistanis like the website that was made to talk about Pakistan? What a shocker!! :lol:

No we got some Indian users here like 5 or so but in terms of keeping the site running Indians could **** off today and it would still be up and running.

Have a bet ? You are not going to lose anything but webmaster will lose ?Why webmaster do not deny the traffic coming from India ? It is a business and we are the major contributor.

Brother, I understand that the circumsion on your one inch wonder must be annoying but you must accept you dirty ****. Maybe the arranged marriage to your cousin will calm you down.
Still better then marriage with Dogs, like TAMILS use to do or One woman for two men :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Just an academic question from an inferior being , but what do you have to make us feel inferior :

Stability in governament : Nope (evidenced by army coups)
Respect in international world : Nope
Independence of foreign policy : Nope
The strength to keep your nation united : Nope
The basic dignity to say no to a foreign country bombing you on a daily basis : Nope

Just what in the name of God do you have to make us feel inferior....NOTHING

Being salve for last 1000 years
house of more then 400 millions peoples who sleep in streets
more then 40 millions peoples use to prostitute themselves because of poverty
world biggest open toilet
obsession with pakistani while they don't give a damn fucking sh!t
and so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom