What's new

Young Chinese traveler popular in India, surprised by Indian hospitality

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
This young Chinese guy from Guangdong travels alone in India and was surprised by how friendly Indian people are. when he asked for direction on a street in Calcutta, a bunch of Indian guys and girls offered to help and they stopped a taxi and bargined over the taxi fare for him.
Later on he met those guys and girls again downtown and those college students told him that they worried about his safety being a lone traveler, so they took a taxi to come looking for him, they offered to take him to dinner, some girls explicitly tell him they want to have a Chinese boyfriend...

Isn't youtube banned in China so why Chinese are violating the laws of their country?
Blocked but not banned, anything who likes it can use VPN to access to all webiste, VPN is either free or super cheap next to being free in China, but most people don't use them cause very few people care for non Chinese language sites. China banning all foreign sites and Chinese not being able to access site outside China is another big lie made by western media. I m now at home in Beijing accessing whatever sites I want to visit.

This young Chinese guy from Guangdong travels alone in India and was surprised by how friendly Indian people are. when he asked for direction on a street in Calcutta, a bunch of Indian guys and girls offered to help and they stopped a taxi and bargined over the taxi fare for him.
Later on he met those guys and girls again downtown and those college students told him that they worried about his safety being a lone traveler, so they took a taxi to come looking for him, they offered to take him to dinner, some girls explicitly tell him they want to have a Chinese boyfriend...

Very cute Indian girls. :D

Send a Chinese female to India alone and you will be posting a totally different story here :enjoy:
Isn't youtube banned in China so why Chinese are violating the laws of their country?
so confident as perceived by your comment , no wonder you have first hand experience . :what:

so confident as perceived by your comment , no wonder you have first hand experience . :what:

Nah, anyone just needs to look at the daily headlines coming out of India to know what really would have gone on if the YT'er was a Chinese female.

This guy regularly posts videos of Uyghurs living in paradise in China. He's been exposed, banned and came back. Looks like now he's having his "revenge" by posting pro-India YT videos...

And you're right, as a upright Chinese citizen, this begs the question of what is he doing snooping on YT ( a banned website) looking for/at pro-India stuff? :D

I'm sure his Social Credit can't tank posting pro-India stuff even after posting pro-China stuff for the many last years. :rolleyes:

That is to say if the use of VPN's....even to spread the pro-China stuff on PDF is allowed in China??

What a lot of contradictions these guys must be living in. :lol:

Also, isn't posting non-English videos on PDF a bannable offense?

I watched the whole video...no English subtitles or speech...how can 99% of PDF know what he's (the Youtuber) saying??

@Dubious the OP is posting non-English videos...with a agenda...it seems.

Send a Chinese female to India alone and you will be posting a totally different story here :enjoy:
I've seen Youtube vlogs of Western expats living in China. Clearly Youtube is still accessible via VPN. It is basically an unenforceable law. But yeah, any female alone, especially a foreigner, is a big no-no in India.

Last edited:

THEY WORRIED ABOUT HIS SAFETY. Says it all

indian girls seem to be too nympho for sex now a days. why dont they try north east indian?

regards

To Indians, this Chinese guy is in effect no different than NE Indians. What make him different is the camera. They want to be-in a podcast.Without he camera, he would be treated as any other untouchables.

That is Modi’s India today.

I've seen Youtube vlogs of Western expats living in China. Clearly Youtube is still accessible via VPN. It is basically an unenforceable law. But yeah, any female alone, especially a foreigner, is a big no-no in India.
Oh then what's the point of blocking / banning it? But I know that VPN can be used to by pass all such restrictions

Blocked but not banned,
What's the difference?

And you're right, as a upright Chinese citizen, this begs the question of what is he doing snooping on YT ( a banned website) looking for/at pro-India stuff? :D
He says it is blocked but not banned :lol:

What's the difference?
Guns and drugs are banned, it's a law and punishable if your break it. youtube is blocked, many website are being blocked and unblocked, if you use VPN to access, nobody cares.

This guy regularly posts videos of Uyghurs living in paradise in China. He's been exposed, banned and came back. Looks like now he's having his "revenge" by posting pro-India YT videos...

I can say the same thing about you, posting western lies about Uyghurs and being exposed , banned and came back. what makes you believe posting videos showing Indian girls liking Chinese guys is pro India? I m pro India? I guess you could be the only person in PDF believes so and I've been around in PDF for almost 10 years, no one before you had ever said that.

Guns and drugs are banned, it's a law and punishable if your break it. youtube is blocked, many website are being blocked and unblocked, if you use VPN to access, nobody cares.
As some members said that VPN is free or next to free so then I ask what's the point of blocking? This is just stupid restriction

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom