What's new

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

If he is getting sloshed every weekend, it wont be long before he is getting sloshed everyday. There is having a drink and getting drunk too. Anyway by his stint in Canada now he considers himself elevated to the realms of immortals compared to us lowly natives, so he will descend to preach us about the superiority of the Canadian system and people over the Indians.

There is a much higher probability of that happening than a sober man turning into a child molester.
A drunk man who has no perverted intrest in children

If he is getting sloshed every weekend, it wont be long before he is getting sloshed everyday. There is having a drink and getting drunk too. Anyway by his stint in Canada now he considers himself elevated to the realms of immortals compared to us lowly natives, so he will descend to preach us about the superiority of the Canadian system and people over the Indians.

There is a much higher probability of that happening than a sober man turning into a child molester.
A drunk man who has no perverted thoughts on children will not suddenly start abusing kids

Do you think a sober man can never molest a child?

Yes, he can. At the same time the chances of molestation are far more where the culprit is already prejudiced with social dogmas and loses his conscience when he is drunk.

Alcohol and Drugs play a big part in this. Nonetheless sick perverts are likely to carry out their crimes even without under the influence of drugs. The problems caused by drugs and alcohol are horrendous. People will always deny it but Alcohol is just poison. it poisons your brain and your body.

A drunk man who has no perverted thoughts on children will not suddenly start abusing kids

A drunk is generally beyond caring about social norms and family. That is a reason why they have more broken homes. What is perverted becomes normal to them then.

Please stop being German, and be a realist. Such people need to be ripped apart by tanks in the main public square. Ant thent he remains should be fed to dogs.
why not stone to death in public? Good moral lesson to all watchers!

Yes, he can. At the same time the chances of molestation are far more where the culprit is already prejudiced with social dogmas and loses his conscience when he is drunk.
you have your own theory I have mine, Alcohol/drugs can't push a man far enough to molest his own flesh and blood no matter what. It takes a special breed to commit such heinous crime. which must be punished by the harshest punishment human can think.

why not stone to death in public? Good moral lesson to all watchers!

Ripping apart by tanks is the best. Uzbeks did the same with terrorists. They ripped them with tanks or trucks. They all rana way from that country.

you have your own theory I have mine, Alcohol/drugs can't push a man far enough to molest his own flesh and blood no matter what. It takes a special breed to commit such heinous crime. which must be punished by the harshest punishment human can think.

The world is full of examples of men selling their wives and daughters in sex trade to fuel their alcohol and drug habits and yet you say Alcohol and drug cannot push a man far?

A drunk is generally beyond caring about social norms and family. That is a reason why they have more broken homes. What is perverted becomes normal to them then.
Drink and drugs will not turn someone into a pedophile.I agree drink causes alot of problems but it wont make you a child molester.

The world is full of examples of men selling their wives and daughters in sex trade to fuel their alcohol and drug habits and yet you say Alcohol and drug cannot push a man far?
Selling your wife and kids to fund a habit is not the same as them abusing their kids themselves

Drink and drugs will not turn someone into a pedophile.I agree drink causes alot of problems but it wont make you a child molester.

Why? Pedophilia is a crime like any other. How many times have you heard of people waking up in the morning besides strangers? That is more true for alcoholics and drug addicts than anyone else.

Well what you say is irrefutable, so I concede. But blaming everyone who drinks and do drugs is a potential molester is unfathomable.

Back
Top Bottom