What's new

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

DAMN, THE POWER WENT OUT OF MY LEGS AFTER READING THIS, SICK PPL, MAYBE WE COULD JUST THROW THE FATHERS IN A CELL FULL OF RAPISTS, OR BETTER YET, HOW ABOUT LEGALIZING CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, SUCH AS STONING FOR SPECIAL CASES LIKE THESE?

People blaming alcohol and drugs exclusively have never heard the phrase

In Vino Veritas -

These sick bastards - must have it in them to do this - the alcohol just brings it out.

And lastly scum like this exists everywhere, it's just in our part of the world, the state does not take these crimes as seriously as they do in the developed world.

Oh it is only isolated incident in Canada unlike the epidemic in India. Rape, domestic violence, incest are all correlated to substance abuse. The article makes it clear, now go back and stuff your head where the sun does not shine.

SACHA» Statistics

5!% of all Canadian women have been sexually assaulted. So much for your **** and alcohol makes a society safe attitude.

oh hey ALCOHOL = your dad incest = rapist = murderer = demon. I guess i raped a 9 month old girl every time I got drunk every weekend these last 4 years. your pea sized shitty brain just doesnt get it. not wasting brain cells replying to your retarded self any more. ignored!!!

oh hey ALCOHOL = your dad incest = rapist = murderer = demon. I guess i raped a 9 month old girl every time I got drunk every weekend these last 4 years. your pea sized shitty brain just doesnt get it. not wasting brain cells replying to your retarded self any more. ignored!!!
There is drinking alcohol and getting drunk then there is an alcoholic learn the difference!

Then there is taking drugs and getting high...and a drug addict! there is a remarked difference however there is only a thin line shifting 1 who uses these to abusing them...

People blaming alcohol and drugs exclusively have never heard the phrase

In Vino Veritas -

These sick bastards - must have it in them to do this - the alcohol just brings it out.

And lastly scum like this exists everywhere, it's just in our part of the world, the state does not take these crimes as seriously as they do in the developed world.
No one is wired that way..it is a choice! There is a reason why these things are haram they harm society!

If people were wired that way when brought in front of God they can prob say you god wired me that way?

It will be utterly incomplete to relate the entire issue just with alcohol. Punjab is among those top scoring states where female infanticide rates are quite higher in comparison with Southern or Eastern states. This kind of problem is deeply rooted in an age old obsessive psychic mentality against female birth in the family which most of the times is considered to be an ill omen brought by the poor mother.

Isn't Boko Haram supposed to be the abberration, not the rule?

They are more likely to do it under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
To sexually abuse your own daughter ... I thing one would need more than these hallucinogens.

It will be utterly incomplete to relate the entire issue just with alcohol. Punjab is among those top scoring states where female infanticide rates are quite higher in comparison with Southern or Eastern states. This kind of problem is deeply rooted in an age old obsessive psychic mentality against female birth in the family which most of the times is considered to be an ill omen brought by the poor mother.
you are mixing two totally different things and they have no relation what so ever !!

Bozo you are just 20 something now are you not? So doubt you have a daughter to rape, but were you to become an alcoholic then let us say another 20 years later, I would not put it past you at all.

There is drinking alcohol and getting drunk then there is an alcoholic learn the difference!

If he is getting sloshed every weekend, it wont be long before he is getting sloshed everyday. There is having a drink and getting drunk too. Anyway by his stint in Canada now he considers himself elevated to the realms of immortals compared to us lowly natives, so he will descend to preach us about the superiority of the Canadian system and people over the Indians.

Agree

So you think being a alcholic will turn you into a child molester

There is a much higher probability of that happening than a sober man turning into a child molester.

Back
Top Bottom