What's new

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

Selling your wife and kids to fund a habit is not the same as them abusing their kids themselves

Oh there is plenty of abuse (physical and sexual) at home before the women and kids end up in brothels. There is no low a drunk cannot get to.

Well what you say is irrefutable, so I concede. But blaming everyone who drinks and do drugs is a potential molester is unfathomable.

I am not blaming every drunk. But every house with a drunk or addict in it is a problem house without a doubt. Having an occasional drink and being a drunk, there is a big big difference.

Why? Pedophilia is a crime like any other. How many times have you heard of people waking up in the morning besides strangers? That is more true for alcoholics and drug addicts than anyone else.
Child molesters have sexual desires towards kids from early puberty its what they desire they never change its how they think.A normal person no matter how drunk or high will not suddenly have those desires.

Child molesters have sexual desires towards kids from early puberty its what they desire they never change its how they think.A normal person no matter how drunk or high will not suddenly have those desires.

A lot of these abuses even as mentioned in the OP article is not about sexual release or sexual attraction. What does inserting a carrot or a toothbrush has to do with sex? This is about objectification. Loss of humanity.

A lot of these abuses even as mentioned in the OP article is not about sexual release or sexual attraction. What does inserting a carrot or a toothbrush has to do with sex? This is about objectification. Loss of humanity.
It is alot to do with sexual relese alot of child abuse victims talk of being abused by their abusers using objects.

I wonder whether intellectuals will defend such bastards it not.

For such people, the punishment should be death sentence.

It is alot to do with sexual relese alot of child abuse victims talk of being abused by their abusers using objects.

No it is not. That is definitely not sex. Here the kids are being used as objects of an experiment with the pervs thrilling at their discomfort.

No it is not. That is definitely not sex. Here the kids are being used as objects of an experiment with the pervs thrilling at their discomfort.
That is sexual abuse so it is a sex act these pervs like to dominate their young victims its how they get off its got everything to do with sexual pleasure whether they use a object or not.

Simply horrid.

Daughters of the sub-continent may you be protected from the vile desires of those who should have cared for you.

I wish I had the ability to raise them as my own.

Heroin is a dirty drug it could make you sell your own mother for a fix it is brutal

Heroin is a dirty drug it could make you sell your own mother for a fix it is brutal
Never trust a smackhead all they care about is a fix.My best freind from childhood in punjab was one stole his mums gold.

If he is getting sloshed every weekend, it wont be long before he is getting sloshed everyday. There is having a drink and getting drunk too. Anyway by his stint in Canada now he considers himself elevated to the realms of immortals compared to us lowly natives, so he will descend to preach us about the superiority of the Canadian system and people over the Indians.
:rofl: chill...those rapists and drunkards dont represent you guys so no point getting a fit ;)

They are more likely to do it under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
Apparently some people are thought a different science :unsure: even when experts (post 53) say this some members are heads over heels to defend something else...sub nay PhD ker liyea in this field?

There is drinking alcohol and getting drunk then there is an alcoholic learn the difference!

Then there is taking drugs and getting high...and a drug addict! there is a remarked difference however there is only a thin line shifting 1 who uses these to abusing them...

No one is wired that way..it is a choice! There is a reason why these things are haram they harm society!

If people were wired that way when brought in front of God they can prob say you god wired me that way?

Nobody could have put it better.

Back
Top Bottom