What's new

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

Where did I talk about tradition?

Go and come back with some basic comprehension skills

Nor was I talking about traditions. So who are these backward uneducated people you are talking of? What study do you have to support your claim that alcohol and drug consumption leads to moral behavior?

Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

I couldn't read more than two lines.

These scum bags should be killed by shoving pointed wickets through their a$$holes.

Her illiterate mother revealed reluctantly that her husband was an alcoholic and had tried to push a toothbrush into the daughter’s vagina, just half-an-inch in size.

A nine-month-old girl was brought to the hospital with a carrot protruding out of her vagina. The victim’s father was a drug-addict.

A child and woman rights activist, who also appears on a FM helpline programme, Kaur has been dealing with cases of incest. But what alarmed her was the abuser was no more just the stepfather or a relative but even biological fathers, mostly drug or alcohol addicts.

There is a reason that the OP particularly mentioned the fathers as doing it under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Most of the libtards here are ardent supporters of alcohol, drugs, ****. Then they pretend outrage when the society degenerates.

both alcohol and drugs do make you hallucinate or even loose control! The guys did it in such a state not when sober....there is no excuse for retarded brains!

no matter how sedated daughters are still daughters. Indians do not even consume as much alcohol r drugs compared to western countries. I do not hear Canadians trying to penetrate their 1 year old kids. its just that I think these people are retards and would have done so with or without booze/drugs

Nor was I talking about traditions. So who are these backward uneducated people you are talking of? What study do you have to support your claim that alcohol and drug consumption leads to moral behavior?

Read your comment again, you were the one who made that sarcastic comment.
And where did I say that alcohol leads to moral behaviour?

Stop making up your BS and learn to read carefully. Alcohol does indeed lower the inhibition threshold, but it does not suddenly produce a desire to put things into your daughters vagina. Such sick intentions were already in this person.

And thanks the fact that females are regarded as "lesser" children in rural areas (which are, in case you havent noticed, backward and less educated) such crimes happen more often than they should.

no matter how sedated daughters are still daughters. Indians do not even consume as much alcohol r drugs compared to western countries. I do not hear Canadians trying to penetrate their 1 year old kids. its just that I think these people are retards and would have done so with or without booze/drugs

Exactly, if alcohol played a role it lowered the inhibition threshold to commit the crime. The fantasies of doing it were already in him.

And some people genuinely seem to believe comments from RSS morons who say BS like:
"Rapes occur in India, not Bharat"
And if they happen, its of course because of alcohol

Why would anyone support such acts when even the professional bodies and lines of proof show that it is normally one who is under these 2 evil that does that to their own biological child!

Her illiterate mother revealed reluctantly that her husband was an alcoholic

The victim’s father was a drug-addict.

The mother said her husband did it under “influence of alcohol”

growing menace of drug and alcohol addiction became the main poll issue during the recent parliamentary elections in the state,
Even your authorities admit it what makes you to deny it?

mostly drug or alcohol addicts.

drug-addict stepfather

"And in almost all such cases that have come to me, the father is either a drug addict or an alcoholic or both,”

NGOs working on child rights say there is a direct link between child sex abuse and problem of drug addiction or alcoholism in parents.

Parents with drinking or drug abuse problems are a high-risk factor for child sex abuse,” says Bharti Ali from HAQ, centre for child rights.

Dr Bhavneet Bharti of the department of paediatrics at the PGI, Chandigarh, says drug abuse and alcoholism are closely linked to sexual offences as the person loses inhibition

“Under their influence, a person does not know what he is doing. We had a case of a teenager who turned first-time sexual offender under the influence of liquor served to him by his friends.

The Punjab Child Rights Commission (PCRC) says it can do little in absence of complaints. “The problem of drug and liquor abuse is on the rise in Punjab. There are bound to be social implications. But there is a social stigma attached to sexual abuse.

Horrible and sickening. One of those articles which makes you wonder if capital punishment isn't such a bad idea after all.

Please stop being German, and be a realist. Such people need to be ripped apart by tanks in the main public square. Ant thent he remains should be fed to dogs.

Ooo Snow White Canada.

https://www.cybertip.ca/pdfs/C3P_ChildSexualAbuse_ItIsYourBusiness_en.pdf

Father given unsupervised access to children he molested - British Columbia - CBC News

Sun News : Ontario father sentenced to 3 years for incest

Ottawa mom, son plead guilty to incest | Canada | News | Toronto Sun

Read your comment again, you were the one who made that sarcastic comment.
And where did I say that alcohol leads to moral behaviour?

Stop making up your BS and learn to read carefully. Alcohol does indeed lower the inhibition threshold, but it does not suddenly produce a desire to put things into your daughters vagina. Such sick intentions were already in this person.

And thanks the fact that females are regarded as "lesser" children in rural areas (which are, in case you havent noticed, backward and less educated) such crimes happen more often than they should.

Actually it is urban India where women are considered "lesser" children. Women and Men ratio in India has been bad only in "modern" India. Well alcohol does lower ones inhibitions. If someone is a pervert, he gets emboldened to carry out on his ideas under the influence, something may be he would not have done when not intoxicated.

Last edited:
BS... alcohol does not make people put things into their daughters vagina`s. Backwardness, lack of education etc do.

Dont tell me that alcohol is behind all the child and women abusers of this country.

Alcohol is a big reason.
An alcoholic's education in his/her state of inebriation has little meaning.

Oh so bright mind none of these isolated incidents are of a parent raping their child when they were under influence of alcohol/drugs. But people like you cant see through your narrow mindedness. OMG Alcohol = Evil = Turn yo daddy to incest rapist monster. Grow the fuk up

Oh so bright mind none of these isolated incidents are of a parent raping their child when they were under influence of alcohol/drugs. But people like you cant see through your narrow mindedness. OMG Alcohol = Evil = Turn yo daddy to incest rapist monster. Grow the fuk up

Oh it is only isolated incident in Canada unlike the epidemic in India. Rape, domestic violence, incest are all correlated to substance abuse. The article makes it clear, now go back and stuff your head where the sun does not shine.

SACHA» Statistics

5!% of all Canadian women have been sexually assaulted. So much for your **** and alcohol makes a society safe attitude.

Government should allow local police to kill all the drug addicts found in public.

Back
Top Bottom