What's new

Young Chinese traveler popular in India, surprised by Indian hospitality

@beijingwalker and @Itachi kindly stop fighting.

Take your problems to GHQ

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cay-bahcesi.315137/page-1629
You are unbelievable, defending the undefensible , just flip few pages down, why are you so lazy?

You really believe the first post says, do you? Or have some dignity and self respect deleting your false posts for Turk
Cay bahcesi has special permission to use Turkish language. It is a chit chat thread and hence allowed

What stupid accusations? He posted a Chinese traveler vlog in India makes him pro India and this is to get revenge?

Only in your twisted evil mind
Kindly adhere to forum rules. It is common for every member irrespective of nationality.

If you want to post in a different language use the members club

Where is the slandering? You keep running to particular mod?

For the record for everybody to see, literally thousands of posts in Turk languages, where is your anger and picking now? Do you plan to tag mod?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cay-bahcesi.315137/
Kindly stop causing chaos and derailing this thread with your whines @waz @The Eagle

Cay bahcesi had asked special permission to be allowed in their local language coz it is a chit chat thread.

Running to your buddy again, your command of English is terrible, where did I say posted by you?

You accused OP violates rules for non English posts, I point to you thousand of posts in Turk language. Especially there is a sticky one, you didn’t see? Yes, of course for people like you
So you mean if you see a wrong (which in this case isn't since cay bahcesi has special permission) you will follow the wrong and do another wrong to prove that you deserve an equivalent punishment?
Now that isn't intelligent

That is to say if the use of VPN's....even to spread the pro-China stuff on PDF is allowed in China??
You mean even PDF is banned in China?

I've seen Youtube vlogs of Western expats living in China. Clearly Youtube is still accessible via VPN. It is basically an unenforceable law.
If it was really unenforceable, then I believe CCP wouldn't need to ban it, why not just allow them to operate like in any other country ?
Moreover, these people are all breaking the law, just because the party hasn't arrested them for accessing these banned western websites doesn't means it's legal. This can one day come back to bite them and can also be used against them if the party one day sees their actions as a threat. So if I was them I will avoid violating the law and stop accessing these sites. You never know when the law might catch up with you.

Moreover, these people are all breaking the law, just because the party hasn't arrested them for accessing these banned western websites doesn't means it's legal. This can one day come back to bite them and can also be used against them if the party one day sees their actions as a threat. So if I was them I will avoid violating the law and stop accessing these sites. You never know when the law might catch up with you.
Come to China and you will find how funny the above statement you made in the eyes of the Chinese people.

I have actually been to China . So I don't know what you mean by that.
Then I kind of surprised you still make this comment, neither the Chinese government nor the people care about that, it's like that the government says you should not swear, it's not polite, but people still do anyway.

Hmmm....I wasn't aware of that. I'm surprised PDF is also banned. I thought it was limited to western based websites.
was not banned a year ago, too much China bashing stuff going around here now. I saw many posts from PDF being translated into Chinese and reposted on major Chinese sites like Sina.com by some Chinese members here (I m not one of them), which get tens of thousands views. it must have gotten the government attention and follow this forum very closely, now it's becoming more anti China so the government decided it's better to block it.

was not banned a year ago, too much China bashing stuff going around here now. I saw many posts from PDF being translated into Chinese and reposted on major Chinese sites like Sina.com by some Chinese members here (I m not one of them), which get tens of thousands views. it must have gotten the government attention and follow this forum very closely, now it's becoming more anti China so the government decided it's better to block it.
I see. However, I believe that's also something many people have some reservation about . Since the CCP basically bans anything they deem unfavourable to them. In such a situation it has created a sense of wariness about everything that comes from China. Since the CCP basically doesn't allow any negative news or criticism about the country or government. This is also the reason many people take any news coming out of China from state media (since there is basically no real independent media outlet which isn't controlled /monitored/sanctioned by the party ) with a sense of suspicion. All this creates wariness by others including even Chinese states like HongKong and Taiwan about anything coming from the mainland. This creates alot of distrusts and make people to be suspicious of anything the country says. I believe this is also one of the reason China's news media outlets are so behind their western and even Russian counterparts in spreading their views and selling their narrative to the world. They seem to have kept their cold war era type of propaganda methods instead of adopting more sophisticated and modern way of reporting and allowing some sort of freedom/opened for alternative media outlets to thrive . Russia has done a very good job in this regard by adopting western way of doing things, even though I must confess Russia also has an advantage of having been engage in a long cold war and spy game with the West for a long time and so there have far more experience dealing with the West, couple with the fact that Russia does seem to allow some sort of opposition to state news/media outlets and even allows opposition to the party and tolerates criticism of the state/government/leader to SOME EXTENT, thereby enabling more alternative media outlets to spread their news and learn by doing some investigative sort of journalism due to some of the freedoms they enjoy. So I suppose this makes it easier for the country to be seen as more open/tolerant. Remains to be seen if this is just an image or reality. However they seem to be doing fairly well in this regard.

Last edited:
It is really nice to see the world coming together through tourism, globalisation, food and music. Today's people watch movies of one country, read books of another, learn new languages and try new foods. Tourism is the best way to break suspicion between people and get together.

The guy seems to enjoy a lot!

You mean even PDF is banned in China?

If it was really unenforceable, then I believe CCP wouldn't need to ban it, why not just allow them to operate like in any other country ?
Yep. There is really no point to these bans ...

Why block something just because some members are anti-China? There is something wrong with that logic.

This guy regularly posts videos of Uyghurs living in paradise in China. He's been exposed, banned and came back.
and what about western countries killed millions of Muslims in Iraq/Afghanistan for only in the name of WMD (weapon of mass destruction)/Terrorist and still killing in Syria @Itachi o_O:what:

LOL

Hmmm....I wasn't aware of that. I'm surprised PDF is also banned. I thought it was limited to western based websites.

You seeing what he just wrote??

Just because PDF has alternative views and is a open forum (within rule of laws established by the management), China doesn't like it and thus banned it.

Anything/one that speaks up against China is banned. No alternative view on China is allowed.

China is a great nation, no bad thing can ever happen in China. China is holier than thou. You can't touch China. :lol:

Like we have multiple anti-Pakistani threads on PDF, even anti-Muslim. Do we ban them?? No...that just proves that they might be right.

We engage with them, talk to them, debate them. And in this way, their stupidity and nonsense is cancelled. If we started banning every anti-Pakistani/Muslim thread....we would be same as a draconian state.

and what about western countries killed millions of Muslims in Iraq/Afghanistan for only in the name of WMD (weapon of mass destruction)/Terrorist and still killing in Syria @Itachi o_O:what:

This is derailment of the thread. Quote me in Whatever thread if you want my opinion. The Chinese trolls have already derailed this thread and you're playing into their hands. :rolleyes:

This is derailment of the thread. Quote me in Whatever thread if you want my opinion. The Chinese trolls have already derailed this thread and you're playing into their hands. :rolleyes:
Then you're a double standard type guy, only see good in western countries and don't how western countries suppress/destroying Muslim countries one by one, i am open minded and neutral person, tell me how many Muslims Chinese killed by China, few thousands or may be few hundred thousands, but Western countries @Itachi

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom