What's new

Young Chinese traveler popular in India, surprised by Indian hospitality

To my Chinese travelers, that hand on your butt is not the sign of good hospitality

Nah, anyone just needs to look at the daily headlines coming out of India to know what really would have gone on if the YT'er was a Chinese female.

This guy regularly posts videos of Uyghurs living in paradise in China. He's been exposed, banned and came back. Looks like now he's having his "revenge" by posting pro-India YT videos...

And you're right, as a upright Chinese citizen, this begs the question of what is he doing snooping on YT ( a banned website) looking for/at pro-India stuff? :D

I'm sure his Social Credit can't tank posting pro-India stuff even after posting pro-China stuff for the many last years. :rolleyes:

That is to say if the use of VPN's....even to spread the pro-China stuff on PDF is allowed in China??

What a lot of contradictions these guys must be living in. :lol:

Also, isn't posting non-English videos on PDF a bannable offense?

I watched the whole video...no English subtitles or speech...how can 99% of PDF know what he's (the Youtuber) saying??

@Dubious the OP is posting non-English videos...with a agenda...it seems.

What stupid accusations? He posted a Chinese traveler vlog in India makes him pro India and this is to get revenge?

Only in your twisted evil mind

To my Chinese travelers, that hand on your butt is not the sign of good hospitality

:lol:

What stupid accusations? He posted a Chinese traveler vlog in India makes him pro India and this is to get revenge?

Only in your twisted evil mind

Clearly this guy hasn't read the rules on posting non-English posts, especially a whole video in Chinese with a Chinese title.

Reported.

@Dubious another one claims I'm making "stupid accusations/have a twisted evil mind". :rolleyes:

Same small group of trolls causing all the problems and backing each other up. ;)

@waz @The Eagle what's the forum rule about non English posts?

I think this is better in members club but I leave it to you

Non-English video with no English words or title...

:lol:

Clearly this guy hasn't read the rules on posting non-English posts, especially a whole video in Chinese with a Chinese title.

Reported.

@Dubious another one claims I'm making "stupid accusations/have a twisted evil mind". :rolleyes:

Same small group of trolls causing all the problems and backing each other up. ;)

Non-English video with no English words or title...

His entire post in clear English, by the way take a good look at yourself for thousands of Turk language posts and videos

This Pakistan forum has became China bashing forum, posting lies about China daily, I congratulate Pakistan and Turks members, you did a good job Indians can not do

Last edited:
His entire post in clear English, by the way take a good look at yourself for thousands of Turk language posts and videos

This guys clearly unhinged...

@Dubious can you please confirm that the OP's video is in English or not?? This guy doesn't know if he's talking about this thread's OP or some other threads OP which he's stalking...

Plus, can you confirm if I have posted "thousands of Turk language posts and videos"?? I clearly have amnesia since I only recall being able to read, write & understand Urdu, English and Spanish :lol:

This guys clearly unhinged...

@Dubious can you please confirm that the OP's video is in English or not?? This guy doesn't know if he's talking about this thread's OP or some other threads OP which he's stalking...

Plus, can you confirm if I have posted "thousands of Turk language posts and videos"?? I clearly have amnesia since I only recall being able to read, write & understand Urdu, English and Spanish :lol:

Running to your buddy again, your command of English is terrible, where did I say posted by you?

You accused OP violates rules for non English posts, I point to you thousand of posts in Turk language. Especially there is a sticky one, you didn’t see? Yes, of course for people like you

Running to your buddy again, your command of English is terrible, where did I say posted by you?

You accused OP violates rules for non English posts, I point to you thousand of posts in Turk language. Especially there is a sticky one, you didn’t see? Yes, of course for people like you

Slandering a mod now? @Dubious ...

If you see "thousands of posts in Turk[ish]" then either link me the thread(s) or talk to management/mods.

Not my problem.

Slandering a mod now? @Dubious ...

If you see "thousands of posts in Turk[ish]" then either link me the thread(s) or talk to management/mods.

Not my problem.

Where is the slandering? You keep running to particular mod?

For the record for everybody to see, literally thousands of posts in Turk languages, where is your anger and picking now? Do you plan to tag mod?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cay-bahcesi.315137/

Where is the slandering? You keep running to particular mod?

For the record for everybody to see, literally thousands of posts in Turk languages, where is your anger and picking now? Do you plan to tag mod?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cay-bahcesi.315137/

You have some serious issues and I don't know where to start :lol:

upload_2019-10-7_0-0-24.png

Get better at reading.....it clearly says "only in English". :rolleyes:

You can call any mod you want. Dubious just replies faster than others so I call her.

You got a problem with that?
Calling a specific mod in your every post is indeed funny to watch, behave like an adult, not a whining baby.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom