What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not wrong there, north Indians are very different and not same as south Indians and then north Indians are quite different from pakistani Punjabis and sindhis, then baloch and pukhtoon are totally different from them all.

Without going into who's different from whom along ethnic lines(must admit I am not an expert on this), I was just surprised that he didn't understand you when you were basically saying the same thing.

Do me a favor, 'describe what it means to be a nation in one line'.

I have an answer for your opinion, however i'd like to gauge what you already know.

Well if you already have an answer then no point gauging what i already know.

I won't say anything against you, that's called respect.

Do me a favor, 'describe what it means to be a nation in one line'.

I have an answer for your opinion, however i'd like to gauge what you already know.

My opinion doesn't matter even though me and my brother baloch has biggest land mass that makes Pakistan, we are a minority.

Without going into who's different from whom along ethnic lines(must admit I am not an expert on this), I was just surprised that he didn't understand you when you were basically saying the same thing.

Well when someone says Pakistani in certain part of the world, what do you think is the first thing that comes to mind of someone?, your honest opinion.

Ugly as each other if you ask me, i will post some pics of students from malakand, then tell me if resemblance is the same.

Why i dislike Punjabis is because they are everywhere, the have no shame or pride, everyone in the world think Pakistani is a fat guy, dark skinned, speaks Punjabi or Urdu and eats curry, they have travelled far and immigrated everywhere hence the world thinks Pakistani = dark skinned guy from south Asia.

I was in France recently and people accused me of being a liar when i told them am Pakistani.

No racism towards my countrymen, but i resent how you have destroyed our nationality, culture and your longing for Indians, i wish at times river indus was the border and you were never with us and us with you, you deceived us when you joined ranjit singh, we should have learnt from that but blinded by Islam we stand in front of you again, only for you to stab us in the back again.

do remember that the nation you so proudly speak of was created thanks to the effort of Dark skinned, curry eating folks from the east of indus...Now you want to relegate them because they dont look like you??
Thats just pathetic!

Well when someone says Pakistani in certain part of the world, what do you think is the first thing that comes to mind of someone?, your honest opinion.

Where is this handbook that describes what a Pakistani or an Indian should look like?

I understand where you are coming from but I can only speak for myself. I know a lot about Pakistan now especially after joining this forum, so I know that Pakistan is not just Punjab and Sindh. Personally the Pakistanis I have met here are either Punjabis or Mohajirs(Urdu speaker). I haven't had the chance to meet any Pakistani Pashtun, Baloch or even Sindhi for that matter, so my experience probably won't tell you the whole story. The ones that I have met are not much different from a regular Delhi crowd. Honest opinion.

Okay let me throw it.

Humans have existed in this biological form for an 'unrecorded amount of time', if we count our ancestors in evolution [Australian Aboriginals have been around for 50-60000 years] . However the 'intelligent human life' resulted in what we call the 'civilization'. Recorded history dates it back to around 7000 years. In the beginning, humans lived in a nomad lifestyle in small pairs, which turned into clans, tribes, culture, kingdoms, empires as the socioeconomic and political life evolved.

Cultures,languages,economic systems were a consequence of social evolution. Today what we call Nations is in fact our understanding of 'Nation States'. Surprisingly the concept of the so called Nation States is quite young to the human civilization. It started in the 1700s and matured around the first WW.

Pakistan is a very young state in that context of nation states. We have a country with 4 major languages, 1 national language and another official language. This is whats known as 'Multiculturalism'. I was talking to @Pak-one about the same thing a long time ago. I said that 'our identity is in a state of early evolution' , because we are not Turks,Persians,Arabs and so on. We are one of a kind country among our Muslim cousins.

I understand that its frustrating for some people, however there is a positive side to this story and that is 'us living in history'. We are the ones who will 'decide what it means to be a Pakistani' for our kids and their kids and their kids. No such thing as a 'Pakistani' will exist for at least 4 more generations per say. Its us who are 'cooking this identity' , if we inject, mutual respect, harmony and communal understanding in its infancy, it will be a sweet meal to eat for our future generations. I am just fine by being a 'maker of an identity' instead of being an 'adopter'.

Best Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who made him a teacher? :P

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

"ONLY Hindus are Allowed"

I have seen that in Chennai so chose to stand out.

As far as hospitality well kids are kids they must not be subjected to Hindu hate. So its good that these kids finds some smiles there instead of extremist Hindus chants.

I guess even Haj is only for the "Muslims"

obese Punjabi is what i think. These kids are from Lahore & Karachi i dont know why you expected them to look like fair and beutifull pashtun students of malakand. :smart:

ap nay bongi mari thee aur ab khud hee sar rahay ho

nah i don't fight :)

haan, aap to sharif si poster hain :P

All punjabis, hardly represent Pakistan do they, language and cusine are hardly the same unless you belong to the mentioned group.

Day by day its becoming clear our forfathers made a mistake by joining Pakistan.
why?? Coz they took a peaceful initiative? ?.

Ugly as each other if you ask me, i will post some pics of students from malakand, then tell me if resemblance is the same.

Why i dislike Punjabis is because they are everywhere, the have no shame or pride, everyone in the world think Pakistani is a fat guy, dark skinned, speaks Punjabi or Urdu and eats curry, they have travelled far and immigrated everywhere hence the world thinks Pakistani = dark skinned guy from south Asia.

I was in France recently and people accused me of being a liar when i told them am Pakistani.

No racism towards my countrymen, but i resent how you have destroyed our nationality, culture and your longing for Indians, i wish at times river indus was the border and you were never with us and us with you, you deceived us when you joined ranjit singh, we should have learnt from that but blinded by Islam we stand in front of you again, only for you to stab us in the back again.

That is so wrong brother....so....so very wrong ! :disagree:

' @LoveIcon - Time to make a Punjabi Nationalist Party !

Or a United Sub-Continent. Imagine how better off we would be living in peace together. No one will dare faak with us.

this is a wrong notion. you have your time to unlearn whatever lead you to believe present Pakistan-Afghan region can come under Indian umbrella. read more to unlearn what is learned.

Yara, problem is that i can't abuse Pashtuns as i have more Pashtuns in my country than Afghanistan and i respect them, i hope you get the point.

Rest assured - Punjabies the big heart people will continue to dominate :lol:

Such initiatives should be promoted.

Its not wrong if he believes in it.

Or a United Sub-Continent. Imagine how better off we would be living in peace together. No one will dare faak with us.

As long as its called Pakistan,Islamabad remains its capital, Urdu its national language, flag remains green with a crescent and five cone star..... and Islam its state religion. :coffee:

Apologies if you feel my comments were wrong and far from reality, you have a right to disagree and hold a different opinion.

Resentment for my comments will swiftly bring accusations of me being a traitor an afghan and so on which is untrue, however those who label me and us as such openly say to those who we despise that we are one people, we share same culture, food, language and believe in same GOD we are same just separated by a boundary, see any hypocrisy?.

You already have a Punjabi Nationalist Party in the form of PMLN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom