What's new

Indian hospitality floors Pak students

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Picture. Can anybody differentiate between Indian and Pakistani students merely looking at their face? There is absolutely no difference.

Maybe you need to see pictures of other Pakistani students, you will see a very big difference, here you see all those from east of indus.

Its just a lip service exercise, with some Pakistani kids having fun with some Indian kids. More than a few of my best friends are Indians [yes in real life, if you can believe that] - all of the good talk, people to people contacts are good. The problem is 'on the top' where people with vested interests simply don't want peace.

The top will change when the bottom is encouraged to see the commonalities between our two countries.

Some Losers making desperate attempts to derail thread. :D

It's completely your wish whether you want to visit or send your kids to India or not. Millions of foreign tourists visit India every year,some touring for almost a year in this country without any trouble.Those things hardly comes into news.

we were talking about Pakistani kids visiting india

I love the Picture. Can anybody differentiate between Indian and Pakistani students merely looking at their face? There is absolutely no difference.

Its pretty clear the ones in blue shirt are Pakistanis. :P

Ugly as each other if you ask me, i will post some pics of students from malakand, then tell me if resemblance is the same.

Why i dislike Punjabis is because they are everywhere, the have no shame or pride, everyone in the world think Pakistani is a fat guy, dark skinned, speaks Punjabi or Urdu and eats curry, they have travelled far and immigrated everywhere hence the world thinks Pakistani = dark skinned guy from south Asia.

I was in France recently and people accused me of being a liar when i told them am Pakistani.

No racism towards my countrymen, but i resent how you have destroyed our nationality, culture and your longing for Indians, i wish at times river indus was the border and you were never with us and us with you, you deceived us when you joined ranjit singh, we should have learnt from that but blinded by Islam we stand in front of you again, only for you to stab us in the back again.

Ugly as each other if you ask me, i will post some pics of students from malakand, then tell me if resemblance is the same.

Why i dislike Punjabis is because they are everywhere, the have no shame or pride, everyone in the world think Pakistani is a fat guy, dark skinned, speaks Punjabi or Urdu and eats curry, they have travelled far and immigrated everywhere hence the world thinks Pakistani = dark skinned guy from south Asia.

I was in France recently and people accused me of being a liar when i told them am Pakistani.

No racism towards my countrymen, but i resent how you have destroyed our nationality, culture and your longing for Indians, i wish at times river indus was the border and you were never with us and us with you, you deceived us when you joined ranjit singh, we should have learnt from that but blinded by Islam we stand in front of you again, only for you to stab us in the back again.

You lost me there, what exactly are you saying?

You lost me there, what exactly are you saying?

I am saying where did we go wrong, why are we not a nation, why can't we have nationality that relates to us and only us, a nation where we all speak the same language, where we look the same and where we have same culture.

He is just trying to tell you how different you people(people from the east of Indus) are from them in looks and also culturally. Of all people I would have picked you to understand that sentiment quite well. Wasn't it you who was trying to tell us Indians how different you were from us?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/seniors-cafe/171217-dear-indians-we-not-west-germany.html

He is not wrong there, north Indians are very different and not same as south Indians and then north Indians are quite different from pakistani Punjabis and sindhis, then baloch and pukhtoon are totally different from them all.

Who made him a teacher? :P

anyway the fact is that Hindu temples in India are more of a revenue generating tourist spots than worship places. They indeed are open to all visitors .

BUT keep one thing in mind the one place where they had a head idol of place of that worshiping god you will find one BOARD

"ONLY Hindus are Allowed"

Actually, you are partially right.

The temples, because of their architecture and art, and the intriguing spirituality and mysticism they offer, do bring to the country a lot of tourists.

However, you would be very wrong in perceiving anything on the line that the temples may be getting any money of the tourists. Their arrival in the country, on whatever excuse, brings in money for the tourism industry, not for any Hindu temples or other worship places (Shravan Belgola, Lotus Temple, Ajmer Sharif, Jama Mosque, Dilware Temples, Bodhi Satva etc. - none of them a Hindu place of worship).

Same thing with Taj Mahal, which is not even a worshiping place, but its architecture brings in the tourists. So it would be very wrong to say that all the money generated by incoming tourists to visit Taj Mahal goes only for Taj Mahal. It charges a small amount for the tickets, and that's all it gets.

Also, while no temple has the legal right to say something on the line of "Only Hindus are allowed", it sure is practiced in some places, esp at Jagannath Temple. But how wrong is it in comparison to Ajmer Sharif where visitors, irrespective of their religion, are almost always asked/forced to read the Kalma and pay money to show respect? That is just one example, other ones are way uglier to post on here without inviting needless religion based trolling.

I am saying where did we go wrong, why are we not a nation, why can't we have nationality that relates to us and only us, a nation where we all speak the same language, where we look the same and where we have same culture.

He is not wrong there, north Indians are very different and not same as south Indians and then north Indians are quite different from pakistani Punjabis and sindhis, then baloch and pukhtoon are totally different from them all.

Do me a favor, 'describe what it means to be a nation in one line'.

I have an answer for your opinion, however i'd like to gauge what you already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom