What's new

Polish Woman Drugged, Raped In India By Taxi Driver

We have "Whataburgers" here in Texas....so I know a little about spicy ketchup!

Just noticed the ratings the "mods" have given me. Not sure if I should be insulted or flattered that they pay attention.

Texas ! :police:

How about spicy girls !? :coffee:

A lot of those!

steamboat-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif

The cab drivers and people in the tourism sector of India are just a savage and uncouth bunch. I cant understand why people flock to visit a country which remains so disinterested in the safety of its tourists. Until the Indian government starts taking steps to protect its tourist sector, all other countries should start issuing travel warnings to their citizens when it comes to visiting India.

Shameless comment. No difference between the rapist and you.
if she is not careful herself then we outsiders will say this. Neither did yr government has done anything to protect foreigners.

if she is not careful herself then we outsiders will say this. Neither did yr government has done anything to protect foreigners.

what the govt. is supposed to do in a country of 1.2 billion people...........if this is that easy why then ur govt. is doing nothing to protect the people from bomb blast.......

its not a game and u are not a child either to troll on rape threads

Seriously....what can you do? Put soldiers in every cab? Increase education in India...it will decrease this in the long run.

Seriously....what can you do? Put soldiers in every cab? Increase education in India...it will decrease this in the long run.
u cant deceive me i know yr an indian. U can put special zones for foreigners where low lifer citizens will not be allowed.

what the govt. is supposed to do in a country of 1.2 billion people...........if this is that easy why then ur govt. is doing nothing to protect the people from bomb blast.......

we have special zones for foreigners neither did i heard that we had ever raped a foreigner nor have killed them in bombs!!! The only one i can recall was in last year in Nanga Parbat Base camp, and certainly wasnt blast nor was done by ordinary citizens..But this really shows u lack even basics of moral/social values.

When it comes to u we have done a better job in protecting our guests.

For starters, the government should recognize that the tourism sector brings in loads of cash to India. If the government cant protect tourists then they shouldn't be enjoying the benefits of the taxes which they generate from the tourists sector, apart from the jobs being generated from that sector. The Indian government's disregard for the welfare of tourists and the safety of tourists is highlighted in this incident. Then again, minor steps such as subjecting the cabbies to a regulatory body to which tourists can complain seems to be something which the Indian government is yet to fathom. I personally am sick and tired of hearing from foreigners that India and Indians generally are just a bunch of rip offs unworthy of a second visit. Now we have foreigners getting raped regularly in a land which is marketed as a safe destination. The fact remains that India is now a pit hole for foreigners and that until the government awakes to that reality and starts doing something about it, then the tourists should boycott India

Minor Afghan girl raped in Indian capital

It has destroyed yr people too who r in india..

@on topic

LOL after so many things still she goes to india, she deserves it.

Sickening comment.

Lonely women travelling in foreign countries can fell prey to insane individuals everywhere.

While there's a problem in India,maybe because many are unneducated,trying to portray them as a "rapist culture" is obvious BS.

u cant deceive me i know yr an indian. U can put special zones for foreigners where low lifer citizens will not be allowed.

we have special zones for foreigners neither did i heard that we had ever raped a foreigner nor have killed them in bombs!!! The only one i can recall was in last year in Nanga Parbat Base camp, and certainly wasnt blast nor was done by ordinary citizens..But this really shows u lack even basics of moral/social values.

When it comes to u we have done a better job in protecting our guests.

Even special zones will not protect the tourists. The horde of thieving scheming locals at monuments such as the Taj etc will simply not stay away from the tourists

Back
Top Bottom