What's new

Polish Woman Drugged, Raped In India By Taxi Driver

Minor Afghan girl raped in Indian capital

It has destroyed yr people too who r in india..

@on topic

LOL after so many things still she goes to india, she deserves it.

You guys are the worst perhaps you should have shut your big mouth coz you guys rape the dead and alive both equally!

Have some shame you are intentionally supporting the rapist and literally decreasing the difference between the rapist and yourself.

You guys are the worst perhaps you should have shut your big mouth coz you guys rape the dead and alive both equally!

Have some shame you are intentionally supporting the rapist and literally decreasing the difference between the rapist and yourself.
LOL im just saying mr kabli that these indians who r non muslims dont even spare anyone not even a afghan minor girl.

its just rapes being reported in India , nothing more...Statistics show India is far far safer than any western country(New Delhi excluded) ...

the folks in U.P and Delhi are a weird bunch..

pls tell me you are kidding!

LOL im just saying mr kabli that these indians who r non muslims dont even spare anyone not even a afghan minor girl.

Maybe you should remind our kabali brother how women/boys/girls are exploited in afghanistan and killed equally by afghan forces, taliban, alliance not to forget they made their popularity on Time Magazines, NY/Washington Post several times in decades.

In general to my Pakistani members we should leave such threads to their home owners to let it flush out as we have our far share of target killing all across Pakistan that has spread its popularity like rapes in hindustan.

Maybe you should remind our kabali brother how women/boys/girls are exploited in afghanistan and killed equally by afghan forces, taliban, alliance not to forget they made their popularity on Time Magazines, NY/Washington Post several times in decades.

In general to my Pakistani members we should leave such threads to their home owners to let it flush out as we have our far share of target killing all across Pakistan that has spread its popularity like rapes in hindustan.
what abt bacha baazi:rofl:

anyways yr right.

Back
Top Bottom